Lisandro López - Forward - Lyon (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He's a great player and I'd welcome him with both hands open. I'm afraid Aulas would ask the world for him though.

Juzvn

Jun 4, 2008
He is not as good as he used to be last season. I would rather get A.Matri for much less than paying about 20 mil. for this guy.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
Lyon over paid for Lopez imo.

If we are going to raid Lyon, then we might as well go for players like Pjanic or Cissokho.

I'm totally agree, specially about Pjanic. Licha is good, but I'm not sure if we can rely on him. Besides, we need a bomber, a typical "9" right? I don't know if we can rely on his air game, headers, etc.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I didn't read where you said he has Italian passport. How does he have that?
"The majority of these European immigrants came from Italy and Spain. Italian immigrants arrived mainly from the Piedmont, Veneto and Lombardy regions, initially, and later from Campania and Calabria;[48] up to 25 million Argentines have some degree of Italian descent, around 60% of the total population"

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Pjanic especially, that guy is dynamite.
:tup:

He is not as good as he used to be last season. I would rather get A.Matri for much less than paying about 20 mil. for this guy.
Money aside, would you still prefer Matri?

[/B]

I'm totally agree, specially about Pjanic. Licha is good, but I'm not sure if we can rely on him. Besides, we need a bomber, a typical "9" right? I don't know if we can rely on his air game, headers, etc.
Not necessarily, it's great to have one but we do need a powerful attacking duo that can take us through an entire season. Also we need a dynamic midfielder that can bring us 10 goals a season if we're serious about contending for the scudetto. Krasic is the man for that but we need depth in order to rotate & avoid fatigue & injuries.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
He's a great player and I'd welcome him with both hands open. I'm afraid Aulas would ask the world for him though.
:tup:

Lopez would be great, but I don't see it happening if I'm honest. I have to say I'm not up to date with the current situation at Lyon, so I don't know anything about him having trouble with the management or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)