Lisandro López - Forward - Lyon (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #43
    :D

- - - Updated - - -

LL? No way, he's a good player and Lyon don't sell their players for cheap and especially in January. - Curva on VS.

:seven:

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #44
    L’idéal, ce serait un transfert, voire deux pour être en ligne avec la décision du Conseil d’Administration. Des prêts peuvent aussi réduire la masse salariale et servir le sportif en évitant une forme de concurrence, la redondance à certains postes. - Aulas

...Ideally we'd need to sell a player or better two to be in line with the board of directors. Loans:)klin:) can also reduce the wages structure...

I think(and read) the players targeted to leave would be Gomis and Bastos but who knows.

also

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1295558/lisandro-lopez-steps-down-as-lyon-captain

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #47
    relax, Llorente will make us :tuttosport: next season while LL this year. :D

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #49
    so

- Aulas confirms he needs to sell 2 players
    - if he can't then he can acept a loan and save money on wages
    - LL is the most paid player over there?
    - LL gives his captainship away
    - Can play in the CL

:tuttosport:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Sell Matri now and bring this guy.

Sell Quags in the summer and bring back Immobile.

If Lopez isnt possible ,try to bring back Immobile immediately.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    so

- Aulas confirms he needs to sell 2 players
    - if he can't then he can acept a loan and save money on wages
    - LL is the most paid player over there?
    - LL gives his captainship away
    - Can play in the CL

:tuttosport:
    You're killing me here. :tuttosport:

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008
    I worry about Arsenal. Wouldn't be surprised to see them after both Lopez and Gomis.

Lopez was close to Fiorentina in the Summer so he clearly wouldn't mind playing in Italy.

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    Gomis would be great. He scored 25 goals last season and has scored 15 so far. Also he's young(ish) and would actually come for a good price. I wouldn't mind him at all.

Also Lisandro would be good, although a bit older. Man, I don't mind anyone as long as they know how to score goals efficiently.

- - - Updated - - -

L’idéal, ce serait un transfert, voire deux pour être en ligne avec la décision du Conseil d’Administration. Des prêts peuvent aussi réduire la masse salariale et servir le sportif en évitant une forme de concurrence, la redondance à certains postes. - Aulas

...Ideally we'd need to sell a player or better two to be in line with the board of directors. Loans:)klin:) can also reduce the wages structure...

I think(and read) the players targeted to leave would be Gomis and Bastos but who knows.

also

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1295558/lisandro-lopez-steps-down-as-lyon-captain
    Finally your French skills came in handy for your guruing:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)