lippi to madrid?? (1 Viewer)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
well i don't think that everyone will be happy...

the best coach (my opinion) to coach the best team, and that should be the hell of a success.

but i still want lippi to stay at juve.

but if he leaves, i'd like to see ranieri or deschamps at juve.

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
well i don't think that everyone will be happy...

the best coach (my opinion) to coach the best team, and that should be the hell of a success.

but i still want lippi to stay at juve.

but if he leaves, i'd like to see ranieri or deschamps at juve.
Ranieri sucks!

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Débora_BR ] ++
This winter... but what make diferent is this summer. Beside, Juventus defenders are better then Real Madrid...
I hope for this summer only for players like Mexès, Samuel, Burdisso, Kroldrup, Squillaci, Stam(doesn't want Juve). Not Bonera and Ferrari(well, maybe if we can't get one of the players mentionned).

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I really dont see him doing well with Madrid.. Lippi's a tough dicapline-type coach... I wonder if he can stand the likes of Ronaldo and Beckham?!

Also, Lippi's trademark has always been a tight defense... This is something hard to achieve in Madrid.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Well, if Lippi has a "surprise" for us, why wait and not tell us upfront?

Somebody mentioned Real players- out of them I'd like to see Figo play for Juve, at least for a year or so.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++
Well, if Lippi has a "surprise" for us, why wait and not tell us upfront?

Somebody mentioned Real players- out of them I'd like to see Figo play for Juve, at least for a year or so.
Figo is only going downhill... I'd welcome him only if his wages were as low as Camo's and his signing fee was $0.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

Figo is only going downhill... I'd welcome him only if his wages were as low as Camo's and his signing fee was $0.
Not that I am a big fan of Figo- never welcomed his transfer from Barca. I think he realizes that he is getting old, he will quit Portugal after the EURO, he is a type of guy who enjoys the game.

I don't think if we ever sign him he will cost much (not sure when his contracts expires with the Dogs).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)