Lippi: "It was the right thing to give scudetto to Inter" (1 Viewer)

HiMovic

Hitler Loves Cake
Aug 1, 2006
Lippi On Inter's Scudetto And... His Improving English...

Ex-Italy coach Marcello Lippi talked about the scudetto given to Inter following the scandal: "They had to assign the title to someone, because of the Uefa rules. It was the right thing to give it to Inter, if other clubs did things that weren't right. If something else will come out we will evaluate it then, but we can't say anything now."

He then inevitably was asked about his future: "I had said I was going to stop for 5 to 7 months and then restart with enthusiasm. But if a team comes along soon that I like, I could decide to return earlier. I'm even improving my English, so I'm not excluding anything."

Goal.com

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
HiMovic

HiMovic

Hitler Loves Cake
Aug 1, 2006
  • Thread Starter #4
    Don Bes said:
    it sucks that you didnt put it on team talk section. then somebody would have a coment to make
    i thought that section is for juventus news only :shifty: !

the point is.. lippi is just shuting up inter and they both sucks!

Jul 23, 2006
    HiMovic said:

Ex-Italy coach Marcello Lippi talked about the scudetto given to Inter following the scandal: "They had to assign the title to someone, because of the Uefa rules. It was the right thing to give it to Inter, if other clubs did things that weren't right. If something else will come out we will evaluate it then, but we can't say anything now."

He then inevitably was asked about his future: "I had said I was going to stop for 5 to 7 months and then restart with enthusiasm. But if a team comes along soon that I like, I could decide to return earlier. I'm even improving my English, so I'm not excluding anything."

Goal.com
    sob lippi!
    but thnx for the world cup and the trophies with juve

Jul 23, 2006
    «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» said:
    No one desrves the cup more than juventus!
    although looking at it from lippis view, the only team that was excluded was inter, or maybe hes trying to get a deal with inter *shrugs*
    didnt they fire him a few years back, he'd b an idiot if he went back to them

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Lippi has moved up from being a Juventus hero to be a national hero, ever since he was appointed coach he has conducted himself with a higher level of diplomacy. And this comment just shows that he's not in a position to take sides, trying appear as neutral as possible.

Jul 23, 2006
    Martin said:
    Lippi has moved up from being a Juventus hero to be a national hero, ever since he was appointed coach he has conducted himself with a higher level of diplomacy. And this comment just shows that he's not in a position to take sides, trying appear as neutral as possible.
    yea lol
    hes tryin to b domenech

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Geof said:
    So, did he get an unlimited account at Telecom Italia and four free Pirelli tires for saying that?
    Just four? If I were Pirelli and wanted Lippi on my side I would at least have given him a spare set. Do you guys have winter tyres in these lands? In Norway every car owner has two sets of tyres, if you go out on those icy roads with your summer set you got a prayer.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Martin said:
    Just four? If I were Pirelli and wanted Lippi on my side I would at least have given him a spare set. Do you guys have winter tyres in these lands? In Norway every car owner has two sets of tyres, if you go out on those icy roads with your summer set you got a prayer.
    :D

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    HiMovic said:

Ex-Italy coach Marcello Lippi talked about the scudetto given to Inter following the scandal: "They had to assign the title to someone, because of the Uefa rules. It was the right thing to give it to Inter, if other clubs did things that weren't right. If something else will come out we will evaluate it then, but we can't say anything now."[/B]

Goal.com

What rubbish! I never thought that lippi would talk such rot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)