Lionel Messi (12 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Well you are like nowdays kids. You prob can't watch movies either. Non stop adhd, social media via phone and can't focus on a single thing.
Nah. I despise social media. I only have Facebook to wish happy birthday to far away friends and relatives.
Football just got boring somehow.
That's why I was hoping the SL would happen.
They could have spiced things up.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
What a shame. I thought we will finally get to see Messi outside of Barca but he ended up in a place where the gap in quality to opposition is even greater than in Spain.

It is such a waste to have so much football talent concentrated in Paris. Well enjoy them in only a handful or so of CL games past the group stage.

I'd have much preferred he goes to the EPL.

May 26, 2016
What a shame. I thought we will finally get to see Messi outside of Barca but he ended up in a place where the gap in quality to opposition is even greater than in Spain.

It is such a waste to have so much football talent concentrated in Paris. Well enjoy them in only a handful or so of CL games past the group stage.

I'd have much preferred he goes to the EPL.
I agree , altough tbh i wish EPL and their mouthbreather fans the worst : imagine the Arrogance if they landed Messi.

At least at PSG he is tucked away in a flushed league. He will be judged by their succes in CL anyway. I hope they fail miserably

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Source of their owner's wealth, and the motivation behind pumping so much money into PSG not withstanding. Nasser Al Khelaifi is not from the royal family and was not born in a rich family. He was a professional tennis player, and someone who did very well as an executive in his post playing career. He got to the top of the Qatari sovereign wealth fund not by privilege. How is he a barbarian?
He is employed by barbarians.
Let me clarify that I consider all non-democratic and non-rule-of-law countries barbaric (including my own).

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Source of their owner's wealth, and the motivation behind pumping so much money into PSG not withstanding. Nasser Al Khelaifi is not from the royal family and was not born in a rich family. He was a professional tennis player, and someone who did very well as an executive in his post playing career. He got to the top of the Qatari sovereign wealth fund not by privilege. How is he a barbarian?
He was a professional tennis player whose highest ranking was 1040 and was always eliminated in the first round. He barely made any money from that.

After his tennis career, he became the president of the Qatar Tennis federation in late 2008 and then all of a sudden became a chairman of Qatar Sports Investment and president and CEO of PSG in 2011.

You don't navigate Qatari politics/business like that without getting dirty. His estimated net worth is around $8bn. All of that is blood money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)