Lionel Messi (101 Viewers)

May 26, 2016
I see the crocodile tears dried quickly now that he is bathing in that filthy oil lucre

Fuck that midget cunt and fuck PSG throughout all of eternity. It will be hilarious if they fail to win the CL with all of these new signings

Oh and fuck UEFA too for not doing anything about this bullshit.
The Arabs at PSG basically runs UEFA, its insane

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Any possibility of CR7 also going to PSG in case Mbappe moves onto RM?
Imagine Messi, CR7 Ramos in one team and losing to a Juve team in the final consisting of Rugani and Bernardeschi

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Barca is a finished club.

The new Milan.
@acmilan

What do you think? Will Barca really sink that low? I doubt it, at least in the short term.

Barca's squad is still more than strong enough to make the top four easily in La Liga. Up until last season when was the last time Milan qualified for the CL? Was it in the last 10 ten years?

Personally I just don't see it. What do you think, @acmilan?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
4 out of 5 of these players were brought in on free transfers. That is actually amazing!
AA0118ED-CF10-40EC-BDD6-0ABB1FCA0D22.jpeg
No it's not. These high profile deals can't be considered as free transfers anymore. These type of deals involve millions in wages and commission fees.

It's as good as spending 80-100M on a player and offering him reasonable wages.

Fuck this oil club. They don't deserve any praise.

Fuck this midget cunt even more.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
No it's not. These high profile deals can't be considered as free transfers anymore. These type of deals involve millions in wages and commission fees.

It's as good as spending 80-100M on a player and offering him reasonable wages.

Fuck this oil club. They don't deserve any praise.

Fuck this midget cunt even more.
I said when they signed Neymar they were breaking football finances. And got some arguments that other clubs like us had broken transfer records in the past… but those conveniently ignored that no one had done it so absurdly before. They jacked the previous transfer record of Pogba for €105m by over 200% to €222m in paying a release clause that was put in place as a ridiculous sum no one would pay. And the very same summer they bought Mbappe for €180m. €402m without any noteworthy sales. Nothing like that had ever happened before. Not even close. And UEFA turned a blind eye and let them violate everything FFP was supposed to stand for. Before that summer €100m was an absolutely massive transfer, they doubled it that twice and started an arms race that had basically bankrupted Serie A and La Liga and is destroying football.

Anyone supporting the cancers that are CIty and PSG and what they are doing to football :inter:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I said when they signed Neymar they were breaking football finances. And got some arguments that other clubs like us had broken transfer records in the past… but those conveniently ignored that no one had done it so absurdly before. They jacked the previous transfer record of Pogba for €105m by over 200% to €222m in paying a release clause that was put in place as a ridiculous sum no one would pay. And the very same summer they bought Mbappe for €180m. €402m without any noteworthy sales. Nothing like that had ever happened before. Not even close. And UEFA turned a blind eye and let them violate everything FFP was supposed to stand for. Before that summer €100m was an absolutely massive transfer, they doubled it that twice and started an arms race that had basically bankrupted Serie A and La Liga and is destroying football.

Anyone supporting the cancers that are CIty and PSG and what they are doing to football :inter:
Fucking Pezevenkis hating on teams like Bayern and Real, true greats of the game, and endorsing shitcunt plastic faggots like Moneybags Qatar FC and Camel Fuckers FC are just detestable and deplorable hypocritical fucksticks with Neanderthal levels of intelligence.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
@acmilan

What do you think? Will Barca really sink that low? I doubt it, at least in the short term.

Barca's squad is still more than strong enough to make the top four easily in La Liga. Up until last season when was the last time Milan qualified for the CL? Was it in the last 10 ten years?

Personally I just don't see it. What do you think, @acmilan?
Might not go as bad, but they won't fight for the CL in the near future. And they probably have to sell more players as well.

Without Messi they lost so much of their identity as well, it's important to remember. He was more than just an important player for them.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
1. I hate all big clubs except :J:
2. I would like trophies to be saturated (someone else win once a while besides the usual suspects).

If City play Real in a CL final, I will cheer for City. You might disagree.
Chelsea have won it twice now so the gate is already open, either City or PSG winning it will be nothing special or different.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Chelsea have won it twice now so the gate is already open, either City or PSG winning it will be nothing special or different.
and Real winning for the millionth time is special?

As a rule, in any given title race I cheer for whichever team has won less of that particular title.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
PSG might have all the stars in this world but holy fuck will they never be sexy or appealing in any way to me.

Same goes with City.

Unfortunately kids will be swarming to buy their shirts now.
It's total bullshit, they basically have like 10 players from top 20 highest wages in the world and 3 players who are in top 5 when it comes to wages, no club can afford it. The problem is Neymar transfer was a cheat, they don't pay any amortization for his transfer fee, as they gave him the money from their child companies, probably same goes for Messi, and when the transfer is free on club books then they can afford this wages. Pretty sure Messi signing on fee is not paid by PSG itself but rather some commercial contract with Qatar. This basically makes them pay only the wages, which are then easily affordable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)