Lionel Messi (13 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I dont understand why everyone is so upset over this. Remember we signed Ronaldo. And Barca hasnt won CL for 6 years despite having Messi. One could argue he doesnt make the difference in these big knockout games anymore.

Time will tell if Psg are able to win the CL. But there are lot of egos there now. Who thought Messi and Ramos end up in same dressing room. I dont think Pochettino has the experience (he managed to lose the league to Lille despite all that money) to manage that squad and deliver. Remember Neymar was leaving Barca to get out of Messi shadow (more €€€ too of course). Well here we are now. Fireworks...

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I dont understand why everyone is so upset over this. Remember we signed Ronaldo. And Barca hasnt won CL for 6 years despite having Messi. One could argue he doesnt make the difference in these big knockout games anymore.

Time will tell if Psg are able to win the CL. But there are lot of egos there now. Who thought Messi and Ramos end up in same dressing room. I dont think Pochettino has the experience (he managed to lose the league to Lille despite all that money) to manage that squad and deliver. Remember Neymar was leaving Barca to get out of Messi shadow (more €€€ too of course). Well here we are now. Fireworks...
Indeed. The old ultra indebted super clubs are against anyone else winning in Europe.
I am not a big fan of the oil money clubs, but Juve was sponsored not long ago by Tamoil.
Barfa and Shitreal had no problems with the massive loans with low interest rates provided by the banks and implicitly guaranteed by the government.
But now all of them are like "Ouuuuuu, bad oil rich PSG, City and Chelsea, they are ruining football. Let's save it by making a closed league with no measure of merit run by a bunch of wackos and an old senile criminal."
Especially Barfa, the most corrupt club in the world, should just shut the fuck up.
Juve too is not exactly owned by poor guys. Let's get our shit together and stop buying scrubs.
We have been paying the highest total salary sum of any Serie A club for years and last season finished 4th.
Money does not guarantee success in football.
Money+balanced budget+strategy+stability and continuity - that's another story.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Last edited:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

With the numbers being mentioned, looks like the Messi deal will be cheaper for PSG than the Ronaldo deal for us. PSG basically bought a bunch of free agents + Hakimi on crazy wages. Where have I seen that before? :think:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)