Lionel Messi (96 Viewers)

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Would rather see him go to chelsea they need someone that can score and winning the title from city is an actual challange but french league with a stacked psg? is a joke.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Mbappe looking to move within the next couple of weeks. Which would make sense. Ronaldo is stuck with us :lol:

Last edited:

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Imagine if PSG sign Messi and still not win the CL.

Reminds me of another team that signed the best player in the world and still couldn’t win the CL.

Wish UEFA had some rule where multiple runner up medals mean you got a honorary winners medal eventually. One can dream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
What do they even have to do to break the FFP? Would two more Messis get them sanctioned?
UEFA relaxed FFP last year. Basically you could post losses more than 30m if you could prove that those are as a result of pandemic. I think they’re going to be a little more liberal on their assessment for PSG.
By the way we are massively in violation of FFP too, but since it’s due to pandemic it shouldn’t count.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Imagine if PSG sign Messi and still not win the CL.
Reminds me of another team that signed the best player in the world and still couldn’t win the CL.
Wish UEFA had some rule where multiple runner up medals mean you got a honorary winners medal eventually. One can dream.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope, that shit means nothing runner up is the biggest loser. With that honor that is the highest level of Bidone d'Oro in UCL. Yikes
You win something with your fights on the field, every sweat and blood is drop toward to be a champion. And that way we can say "we are the champion and no time for losers"

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
How any football fan apart from one of their own can prefer PSG is beyond me. They are operating within their own sphere. Talk about football being destroyed by the Super League when one club has just done it themselves by teaming up with the UEFA cartel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)