Lionel Messi (8 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Crazy how lack of motivation affects performance. Here is the most talented player probably in the history fo the game who also has insane consistency losing motivation and becoming more than 50% less effective. He is available on a bosman this winter yeah?

Lets unite the two GOATS.
messi gets the job done. he manages to motivate them a little. But they look really bad.

Last edited:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Crazy how lack of motivation affects performance. Here is the most talented player probably in the history fo the game who also has insane consistency losing motivation and becoming more than 50% less effective. He is available on a bosman this winter yeah?

Lets unite the two GOATS.
Yes kid, now go play with lego's

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
with messi in both of barca and argentina squad every world class player becomes average cause he takes all set pieces and plays as a main striker and score 1 goal at 10 attempts.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Last edited:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Yes kid, now go play with lego's
There’s something about Messi that strikes a nerve for you.

I wonder if it has something to do with Messi being small. Would you still dislike Messi if he had the build of CR7, R9 or Zidane?

No. Fuck the tax evading garden gnome.
I have a weird theory: maybe we are all a bit sizeist and we don’t like sporting heroes to be only 169 cm tall?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

I wonder if it has something to do with Messi being small. Would you still dislike Messi if he had the build of CR7, R9 or Zidane?

I have a weird theory: maybe we are all a bit sizeist and we don’t like sporting heroes to be only 169 cm tall?

No. I dont like the goat proclaiming, while there have been better players.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011

Yeah. I dislike manlets that are good dribblers.

Don't you always use all your strength to push them off the ball when playing against them? Annoying little maggots.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Honestly in the past 10 years I've generally found Messi's game boring as fuck. Actually Barcelona has been quite unbearable to watch after the Guardiola peak. Actually, football is becoming more and more boring. Teams are copycat of others, there's only one way to play (high pressing and possession). EPL is the perfect example of how watered the game is. That thing of brainless quick left footed players playing on the right and vice versa and always cutting to middle to shoot absolutely turns me off.

Juventus is just an old habit that stuck. That and the hate on Inter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)