Linux for your taste (sorry Naw :D) (15 Viewers)

What OS do you use?

• Windows

• Linux

• Mac

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
That \ was there because the second path was on a new line. But it's supposed to be all on one line, so you can remove the \.
~$ sudo mv /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/10broken_proxy /etc/apt/apt.conf.d/10broken_proxy.disable
[sudo] password for monique:
monique@monique-laptop:~$

---

Btw, when I double click the symbol it tries to run 'update manager' and this error message pops up:

An unresolvable problem occurred while initializing the package information.

Please report this bug against the 'update-manager' package and include the following error message:

'E:Malformed line 54 in source list /etc/apt/sources.list (dist parse), E:The list of sources could not be read.'

Buy on AliExpress.com

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Sorry Ze! I was playing GTA on the PS3 and didn't see your message on the msn :sergio:

Well you did get the best support dude around in Martin, so all's well :D
Its 3:23 am and I'm up. Need to get some sleep and wake up in an hour for sehari :sergio:

Goodnight brothers! Forza Ubuntu :p

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I was gonna upgrade today, but I like to wait it out a bit, cause it's usually a better bet that some additional kinks have been worked out. Sad to say that quite a few ubuntu livecd releases have had its fatal problems in the past.

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
Upgrading right now. I'm pretty sure I will have to do a fresh install as upgrades have been dodgy for me the past couple of times... Lets see if its any different this time around...

icemaη

Aug 27, 2008
Upgrade Done! No noticeable glitches as far as I can tell.
First impressions, well apart from the new font (which looks pretty) there isn't much change. They have replaced the horrible F-Spot photo manager with Shotwell which is much much better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)