Lilian Thuram (4 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
All three are some of the best defenders we've ever had. I guess it depends how seriously you take football lol.
it’s basically what happened during and after calciopoli. They all left but Thuram was asked questions by a reporter to which he provided honest responses

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The only defence I'd make of Thuram is that at the time he went on the official line that everyone was being told, but he didn't waste any time in distancing himself from the club. As a wannabe moralist and philosopher this was more important to him than anything to do with Juve.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
I will never give these traitors a free pass ever, they are all scum and dead too me.They all scumbag
shit people, I will never forgive these so called players for leaving, wear that merda shirt for all I care you and your son are trash you deserve everything you get, the ones who stayed are real men and legends to me.Tied to the shirt like a second skin, the others are mercenaries and pricks rot in the crap that you sowed, that's what you leave behind you never played for my club, part time farmers league players never will forgive them EVER!!!!!!!!!! you showed your true colors too me, now fuck off and never ever mention juve for the rest of your sorry days bastards

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Not sure how many of you saw the Juve vs RM match in Turin in which Cannavaro was playing for RM. I doubt that I have ever seen a player be whistled and booed as much as he was that night.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
Not sure how many of you saw the Juve vs RM match in Turin in which Cannavaro was playing for RM. I doubt that I have ever seen a player be whistled and booed as much as he was that night.
he deserved every bit of hate, and then some, and this spineless dick even came back, hated every single moment that he came back to us, or I could be wrong please someone correct me.

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
Home come this thread only has 11 pages lol.
because turds like this don't even deserve a sentence or any acknowledgement of their presence on this team, fuck him and his son( they deserve merda)

- - - Updated - - -

Hey @decfro, do you remember Cannavaro vs Fulham? What a shameful performance that was.
yes I do so he did play for us again, whose the idiot that brought him back , stupid move

- - - Updated - - -

I remember I was booing just as much as everyone else, I think people could here me screaming at my tv, he deserves that and way more , he was lucky, he wasn't lynched.

- - - Updated - - -

alex patting the little bitch on his head, hey sweetie grass isn't greener on the other side is it, stay on the ground turd before I kick you.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)