Ligue 1 2020-21 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2013
1618088430488.png

1618088498625.png

Losing the French league with a squad worth ~$600,000,000 more than the nearest competitors will be a truly historic accomplishment on the part of PSG, Pochettino, Neymar and Mbappe.

Now just imagine if they manage to pull this off while winning the UCL :lol:

May 23, 2013
odds are they'll still win it.

either way, my man luis campos built an excellent squad at lille.
The fact that he's managed to build this squad partly off the back of selling Pepe and Gabriel to currently 10th placed Arsenal for $100+ makes it even sweeter.

Though I am not well acquainted with the players at Lille, I expect them to get raided come to summer, similar to Monaco in 2017 and Ajax in 2019.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Here is more important question. We already learned that weak Serie A is preventing us from winning the champions. Why it doesn't imply to PSG with Ligue 1?

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Here is more important question. We already learned that weak Serie A is preventing us from winning the champions. Why it doesn't imply to PSG with Ligue 1?
It's called a double standard. Just like the world sees how much contribution CR7 had in Real Madrid success. And when he bangs lots of goals for Juve, we still find a way to complain about him.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Because they are not dependent on external sources of income given that their owner is splashing cash

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Because they are not dependent on external sources of income given that their owner is splashing cash
We are one of the bigger spenders in Europe so I do not agree. I was referring to an argument mentioned by many members here that we don't have enough competition in Serie A which makes us unprepared when facing top opposition in Europe.

Meanwhile, here have this Jeep deal for 17M a year :elkanncunt:
We are getting 45mln plus bonuses since December.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We are one of the bigger spenders in Europe so I do not agree. I was referring to an argument mentioned by many members here that we don't have enough competition in Serie A which makes us unprepared when facing top opposition in Europe.

We are getting 45mln plus bonuses since December.
I meant back in 2012 when we were about to start a run. Difference between 17 and 25-30 then is like the difference between adding RVP to a WC midfield and defense, and singing Bendtner for free. He went for 20M to ManU, I'm sure Arsenal would have preferred our offer if it wasn't 7M :beppe:

Then there is missing out on Verratti or Nainggolan because we lacked funds. PSG owners backed them from the start, meanwhile ours want us to be 'self sufficient' or whatever

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If they didn't win the difference to Lille would remain 3pts, and Lyon and Monaco would have the chance to catch up/overtake then. Like this they are now 1pt behind 1st place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)