Ligue 1 2020-21 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What happened? Did Neymar throw a fit because he's losing?
It was a mess, hard to keep up. Neymar was being trolled by Alvaro, Marseille CB for solid 5 minutes. Paredes who just got on, and had yellow, started a ruckus by tackling viciously, sent off, Benedetto Marseille striker did something back and got 2nd yellow. Kurzawa, biggiest cunt of them all decided to play kickboxing, kicked/pushed down Amavi, and Amavi replied, shoving ensued, both sent off. Ref goes to VAR screen, sees that Neymar in middle of this sneaked in a hit somewhere, sent off.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It was a mess, hard to keep up. Neymar was being trolled by Alvaro, Marseille CB for solid 5 minutes. Paredes who just got on, and had yellow, started a ruckus by tackling viciously, sent off, Benedetto Marseille striker did something back and got 2nd yellow. Kurzawa, biggiest cunt of them all decided to play kickboxing, kicked/pushed down Amavi, and Amavi replied, shoving ensued, both sent off. Ref goes to VAR screen, sees that Neymar in middle of this sneaked in a hit somewhere, sent off.
Love to see it, boys.

That's a shame because Paris deserves a classy football club. It can't be PSG though, even though Parc de Princes has a nice atmosphere.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I fucking hate players who act like they were knocked out from a touch. Pussies.

Remember the good old days when Montero punched Di Biagio? The man took it and moved on.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Neymar look at he's pathetic rolling around after a clean tackle :lol: Love to see the psg metldowns.

That was a pathetic dive but expected he’s a clown.

On the other hand though he’s saying that Spaniard dude called him a “mono” which is monkey and the only regret is not hitting him in the face :lol: I actually believe him this time.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Villas Boas mentionned this, but I dont see him spitting in this clip. Tho I wouldnt be suprised if he done it, Di Maria is just that kinda dude.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Is PSG doing anything about any of these incidents? Did they fine those dolts for going to Ibiza and getting Covid? If I was the manager I would be pissed, but Tuchel seems like a complete pushover.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Villas Boas mentionned this, but I dont see him spitting in this clip. Tho I wouldnt be suprised if he done it, Di Maria is just that kinda dude.
It’s not 100% clear but if you look at it again when it’s slowed down watch his head movement, it does look like he’s spitting. Man, what a joke of a team. They managed to gather the biggest clowns in football. Mbappe should get out of there asap.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
That was a pathetic dive but expected he’s a clown.

On the other hand though he’s saying that Spaniard dude called him a “mono” which is monkey and the only regret is not hitting him in the face :lol: I actually believe him this time.
Really pathetic dive, you can see at the end of the clip, he couldn’t decide which part of his leg to grab and pretend it was injured.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Is PSG doing anything about any of these incidents? Did they fine those dolts for going to Ibiza and getting Covid? If I was the manager I would be pissed, but Tuchel seems like a complete pushover.
Leonardo said he will talk to the players, they lost their heads, then spend rest of the time blaming the ref.

I'm not sure how much power he/management have over these players. Their ring leaders for this attitude are superstars that spend every year threatening to leave, who you reward by giving new improved contracts to.How do you discpline players in that scenario? You dont, you lost leverage of power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)