Ligue 1 2019/20 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2013
Ive always wanted to go to Lyon. I may make another trip to France and see Lyon - Switzerland - Northern Italia area in September. The food alone in Lyon looks amazing.
In December if you just come for the weekend, there is the festival of lights (fête des lumières) which is a very beautiful and popular spectacle, with the lighting of the Lyon's monuments.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I don't think I've ever hated someone I have no contact with like I do this cunt Tuchel. Whole Cavani thing aside, he's such a pussy coach it's unbelievable. I can't fathom how he tricked anyone into thinking he's an offensive coach. They just had a game away at Nantes, up 2-0, they concede through a Kimpembe error and he immediately shits himself. Takes Icardi and Sarabia off for Draxler and Paredes, parks the bus and puts Mbappe up top as a lone striker and just hoofs the ball to him like a mid-table EPL team defending against Liverpool for their lives. Ofc, despite that, Nantes had 3 clear cut sitters, 1-1 with Navas and missed them all. He didn't use his 3rd sub and thus put another masterpiece in 'how can I embarrass a club legend even more'.

And it's obvious the whole team hates his guts. No wonder Dortmund kicked his ass to the curb.

Nov 3, 2019
I don't think I've ever hated someone I have no contact with like I do this cunt Tuchel. Whole Cavani thing aside, he's such a pussy coach it's unbelievable. I can't fathom how he tricked anyone into thinking he's an offensive coach. They just had a game away at Nantes, up 2-0, they concede through a Kimpembe error and he immediately shits himself. Takes Icardi and Sarabia off for Draxler and Paredes, parks the bus and puts Mbappe up top as a lone striker and just hoofs the ball to him like a mid-table EPL team defending against Liverpool for their lives. Ofc, despite that, Nantes had 3 clear cut sitters, 1-1 with Navas and missed them all. He didn't use his 3rd sub and thus put another masterpiece in 'how can I embarrass a club legend even more'.

And it's obvious the whole team hates his guts. No wonder Dortmund kicked his ass to the curb.
Yeah even though Tuchel is a great coach he is overhyped. There is a reason why he lost 3-4 in Liverpool after leading 3-1.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Are you Cavani himself?

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Yeah, Cavani is my favorite non Juve player and someone I really enjoy watching because I like players like him. I will occasionally write something about him in threads and topics connected with him. It's completely normal.

I hated Tuchel last year too actually and Cavani played every match. He's just a shitty coach and an even shittier person.

Meanwhile, what's your excuse for stalking me all over the place? Just because I don't enjoy fat barrels as much as you do?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yeah, Cavani is my favorite non Juve player and someone I really enjoy watching because I like players like him. I will occasionally write something about him in threads and topics connected with him. It's completely normal.

I hated Tuchel last year too actually and Cavani played every match. He's just a shitty coach and an even shittier person.

Meanwhile, what's your excuse for stalking me all over the place? Just because I don't enjoy fat barrels as much as you do?
I clicked on "What's new" and your post showed up. Sorry for stalking i guess.

Apr 17, 2013
@Raphaël Watching Lyon -Amiens, 0-0, Lyon depleted squad, but watching for the super kid, Ryan Cherki, he came in 2nd half and is bossing it lol.
It is horrible to watch. How sad this team, the best player is a 16 year old kid. 0 gameplay, 0 intelligence, players without ambition (fuck you thiago mendes), these wankers disgust me.
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It is horrible to watch. How sad this team, the best player is a 16 year old kid. 0 gameplay, 0 intelligence, players without ambition (fuck you thiago mendes), these wankers disgust me.
arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Yeah they were insanely horrible to watch lol. And I only tuned in to see the kid hop in 2nd half (might aswell start him now lol, he was only one showing flashes 2nd half). I also tune in for Auouar, but I'm not sure what happend to him after all these injuries.

It would be bizzare if he have difficulty against these bunch in CL.

Also what did Thiago Mendes do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)