Ligue 1 2019/20 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
OL honnours : 2 ACL injuries (Depay and Reine Adelaide) in 1 match.
What season we live. The bad results, Garcia, the injuries, fans who insult the players, what season we live. :sad:
Some clubs have 2 ACL injuries in 1 match, bad results, Garcia, fans who insult the players and some clubs have Bernardeschi. It's a hard-knock life for us.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
This be Lion entering our Lyon's den:

tenor.gif
i bet he can't wait for you to miss every single lyon match until february.

btw anybody planning a trip to lyon? i already visited the juve stadium a couple of times, i'm not willing to spend on an other soulless atmosphere, but going to away matches can still be fun, and i wanted to visit lyon since forever anyway.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@Our melancholic Gandalf JCK knows Lyon the city, is it worth visiting?

And I think I'm gonna save the visit for away game to if we face a London team or Real Madrid. Former because its super easy and close to go to (was hoping for Chelsea or Tottenham for that reason), and Real Madrid because my brother is a fan, and me and other brothers would go to that away game for sure if draw happened.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
@Our melancholic Gandalf JCK knows Lyon the city, is it worth visiting?

And I think I'm gonna save the visit for away game to if we face a London team or Real Madrid. Former because its super easy and close to go to (was hoping for Chelsea or Tottenham for that reason), and Real Madrid because my brother is a fan, and me and other brothers would go to that away game for sure if draw happened.
Yes. Lyon is a very nice city. Beautiful old town, nice hill with a great view over the city and the surrounding alps, the food culture is amazing. Lyon the team is very popular so football culture is also rich.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
No, I'm mad for the way he treats him. Icardi was in great form so ofc he's going to play more. Doesn't mean he has to play Cavani in injury time and in 1/3 cup ties against bottom feeders when he's 2 goals away from 200 club goals. I am mad, but he's also a proven cunt. Proved it with Dortmund, now proves it with his treatment of a club legend and the way Mbappe treats him (who never had problems like this before).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)