Ligue 1 2019/20 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yes. Lyon is a very nice city. Beautiful old town, nice hill with a great view over the city and the surrounding alps, the food culture is amazing. Lyon the team is very popular so football culture is also rich.
Ive always wanted to go to Lyon. I may make another trip to France and see Lyon - Switzerland - Northern Italia area in September. The food alone in Lyon looks amazing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Annoying, Neymar infected brat. Stay away.
He is actually worse then Neymar, he does this In games every month. On the pitch. Neymar stuff is always off the pitch and limited to issues around transfers.

Mbappe is openly dissing his coach all the time with these behaviours, I mean he is pissed he got subbed when it was 5-0, he had scored and its 20 minutes left?

Give me a break.

May 23, 2013
Mbappe is a fucking brat, too old for this shit now. Have lost respect for him.

Is Neymar even that bad? Can't think of any poor behavior apart from diving and taking half the season off to smash his mom and sister.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Higgys time is close to over and hes too expensive for what he brings. we should try offloading him again in the summer, hopefully with more success this time. but even if so, i dont think we get Cavani sadly

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Is he going to miss the CL tie against Dortmund so he can be with his sister for her birthday? :shifty: :numnum:

Also, fuck Cavani. Why do you want an ageing geezer on high wages? Would be an expensive mistake. We need to start looking forward and stop looking back. Cavani is so 2015.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Is he going to miss the CL tie against Dortmund so he can be with his sister for her birthday? :shifty: :numnum:

Also, fuck Cavani. Why do you want an ageing geezer on high wages? Would be an expensive mistake. We need to start looking forward and stop looking back. Cavani is so 2015.
We already have one. We simply replace him with a less expensive one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)