Ligue 1 2019/20 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2013
Yesterday Mbappé was injured for 1 month (thigh strain), Cavani was also injured, and Neymar is absent from the group, the only attacker that they remain is Choupo Moting.

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
they've got all the money in this world and look at this

PSG XI vs Metz: Bulka - Dagba, Marquinhos, Silva, Bernat - Gueye, Verratti, Sarabia - Di Maria, Aouchiche, Choupo-Moting.

"PSG, LFP, let me sing to you, to tell you to go fuck yourselves! I won't be on TV, because my words are not very gay." :grin:

EDPYxS0WkAEMdrA?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Last edited:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
i think they mean are the stadiums homologated(To approve, especially to confirm officially. )

Medieval Latin homologāre, homologāt-, from Greek homologein, to agree, from homologos, agreeing; see homologous.
Yeah. Think I got it. Just needed to be sure. Football fans are generaler homophobic, so I don’t really buy this.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Can you imagine Angers are second in the table? Neymar is toying with them.
what an unpredictable team they are. they conceded the 2nd most goals in the league, but only lyon (6) and psg managed to put more than 1 goal past them.

neymar is certainly in a different level, he'd easily score 40+ goals in that league if he decided to ignore the rio carnival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)