Ligue 1 2017/18 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 23, 2013
Wtf Montpillier should have had a last second penalty obvious trip by Kurzawa.

- - - Updated - - -

I honestly think PSG wont do shit this season. Monaco will win Ligue 1 this season.

Honestly can't wait for them to face one another.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Rumours say PSG offered 1mil for Cavani to give the penalties to Neymar and he refused. Good for him, lmao how much they try and pamper that rotten phaggot who racks more during his morning shet than I do in a lifetime.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Rumours say PSG offered 1mil for Cavani to give the penalties to Neymar and he refused. Good for him, lmao how much they try and pamper that rotten phaggot who racks more during his morning shet than I do in a lifetime.
https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/fo...sg-means-hell-earn-3200-an-hour-a3602831.html

Neymar makes 3200 pounds an hour. Let's say it takes Neymar 15 minutes to have his morning shit. Personally I think we're being generous (the dude's a young athlete ffs!), but maybe he likes to read in there or whatever. That would mean Neymar earns 800 pounds during his morning shit.

I guess you're on welfare, you leech.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Cavani Will be let go soon enough. He can't fight this. Looking from his perspective You think "Who this young Brazilian cunt think he is to come here and want to take over?"

From Neymar's perspective "I have the talent to be the best in the world, all I need is to give PSG a cl title and score as many goals as possible. Every chance that could become a goal should be given to me. Oh, and I'm also the most expensive player in history, who the fuck is that 30 yo man?"

Honestly? Cavani is a rat, Neymar is a rat. Fuck them both. And I hope PSG implodes good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)