Libya 2011 Demonstrations (5 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Saif will be caught sooner or later if he isn't already caught. Theres nowhere for him to go. He was the one that came on Live TV when the revolution first erupted, the fucker was so arrogant when he came on TV pointing with his index finger and threatening to wipe out everyone.

Also look at his arrogance here

As for Gedaffi's wife and daughter, they are both in Algeria. They didn't believe the news that Gedaffi was killed, so they called him on his personal phone, which was in the hands of the rebels at the time. His wife started crying when the rebels answered her, and she got confirmation the news was real, while Aisha took the phone and started throwing insults at the rebels calling them traitors and rats.

To be honest i don't care one bit about either of them, they can rot in Algeria till they die for all i care. I don't think we should waste our time pursuing them.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
According to a military commander of the rebels in Misrata, Gedaffi will be buried within 24 hours.

Thank god they didn't decide to parade his body in the streets or burn him or something like that. I had no mercy for him when he was alive, but there should always be respect for a dead body even if it was fucking Hitler.

In other news, it seems increasingly less likely that the rebels have caught Saif. No pictures or confirmation as of yet, while there are other unconfirmed reports of him entering the south of Tripoli with a convoy of cars.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
What I don't understand, Fred, is why did the rebels kill both Muammer and Mutassim when they were captured alive? Was it the result of direct orders from NTC? From the videos, they clearly show that both were only slightly injured, Muammer didn't have a bullet in his head and Mutassim didn't have that huge chest hole.

Anyways, congrats my friend, I'm really happy for all Libyans. I called 2 of my Libyan friends in London just today, they looked ecstatic. They haven't been back home for almost 16 months, it's time to build a great Libyan nation.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Saif will be caught sooner or later if he isn't already caught. Theres nowhere for him to go. He was the one that came on Live TV when the revolution first erupted, the fucker was so arrogant when he came on TV pointing with his index finger and threatening to wipe out everyone.

Also look at his arrogance here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPbd-7mwfYU

As for Gedaffi's wife and daughter, they are both in Algeria. They didn't believe the news that Gedaffi was killed, so they called him on his personal phone, which was in the hands of the rebels at the time. His wife started crying when the rebels answered her, and she got confirmation the news was real, while Aisha took the phone and started throwing insults at the rebels calling them traitors and rats.

To be honest i don't care one bit about either of them, they can rot in Algeria till they die for all i care. I don't think we should waste our time pursuing them.
I saw that (Saif's reaction) what a dumbass.

I wish the phone call thing was recorded. I love these details :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)