Libya 2011 Demonstrations (2 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
That's what the dictators say.
So I am a dictator :D .

People who've always been under a dictatorship for about a half century and there were before colonised, It will be very difficult to understand what freedom means and deal with it the right way, it's very thin line. That's the problem in all arab countries.
It's a long way too and i'm not sure that neither the west or some people from inside whom their interest lay when people are " dumb" wants to see free arab countries.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
So I am a dictator :D .

People who've always been under a dictatorship for about a half century and there were before colonised, It will be very difficult to understand what freedom means and deal with it the right way, it's very thin line. That's the problem in all arab countries.
It's a long way too and i'm not sure that neither the west or some people from inside whom their interest lay when people are " dumb" wants to see free arab countries.
Rome wasn't build in a day.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Is he still alive at this point or are those guys just propping him up?
He was alive, the people with him wanted to take him to a hospital as fast as possible to a hospital to save his life, but some others were too angry to let that happen peacefully and had to give him a few slaps, while some were shouting to him, "you dog", at which point Gedaffi was telling them "I am your father, don't kill me". Eventually he died on the way, because he was already shot in the legs and chest, and the way they handled him killed him in the end.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,949
    I love watching the idiots who are calling Arrai tv to express their condolences for the "martyr"...

A bunch of psychos!!!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    So Ben Ali ran away, Mubarak is now being tried, Ali Saleh got burned and needed a complete makeover and so much surgery to look normal again, and Gedaffi was beaten and humiliated before eventually dying. I wonder what will happen to Bashar? it seems to be getting worst every time, though i can't imagine a worst ending than that of Gedaffi's. Especially the irony of him calling us rats all the time, when we found him hiding in the sewers.

Lots of videos coming out now, of how Gedaffi got a few slaps and punches when he was first caught, even a few hits on the face with his boot. Not sure if its suitable to post it though. Also a video has just come out of Mutassim caught by the rebels when he was first caught by the rebels, Mutassim unlike his father resisted to the end, and refused to give up, he got shot in the neck and chest after refusing alongside two other bodyguards to surrender. They caught him while he was injured, but unlike his father, he wasn't beaten or anything(as far as i know till now) instead he was put in an ambulance but died on the way because of the severity of his wounds.

Another video i just saw, was an interview with Mansour Thaw, one of the most notorious henchmen that worked with Gedaffi and the commander of Gedaffi's bodyguards. He was with Gedaffi at first when they were fleeing on foot, but they separated afterwards. He was taken to a hospital in Misrata and was treated for a few wounds that lost him his conscience. So its confirmed they have Mansour Thaw.

I have yet to see any evidence on the death or capture of Saif il Islam and Abdullah Senussi.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    You couldn't have written a script like this.

I get this strange feeling when I see a powerful evil person dead. It's not joy and def. not sorry, but it doesn't feel good. I think it's because you convince yourself these people are indestructible. They're not though. All of them will meet their just end.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Fred i wanted to ask you, if they'll pray on him ???
    I don't know about that. Can i say this in Arabic, since it will be a lot easier for me, plus the non muslims won't be interested in this anyway

فيه مجموعة من الشيوخ كفروا القذافي في الثمانينات, لأنه حرف في القرآن و قال المفروض تنشال كلمة قل من القرآن لأنه كلمة قل كانت موجهة للرسول عليه الصلاة و السلام, و أيضا أنكر الشفاعة و قال ان السنة مش ضروري منها, وان الرسول لا يستطيع ان يشفع لحد يوم القيامة, و أخيرا قال ان الحجاب استعباد للمرأة و ان من عمل الشيطان, بعدها حاول وفد من الشيوخ اقناعه بالعدول العدول عن آرائه, لم يستجيب لهم فأصدروا فتوى بتكفيره

A lot of people subscribe to that fatwa, so i'm not sure they'll pray on him to be honest. I do hope that they bury him though, in the end he is a human being, and there is no use of humiliating him when he's dead. So i seriously hope they at least bury him.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Reports now of Saif il Islam being alive but injured, and captured by Zliten rebels, he is now being treated in Zliten according to these unconfirmed reports.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    I don't know about that. Can i say this in Arabic, since it will be a lot easier for me, plus the non muslims won't be interested in this anyway

فيه مجموعة من الشيوخ كفروا القذافي في الثمانينات, لأنه حرف في القرآن و قال المفروض تنشال كلمة قل من القرآن لأنه كلمة قل كانت موجهة للرسول عليه الصلاة و السلام, و أيضا أنكر الشفاعة و قال ان السنة مش ضروري منها, وان الرسول لا يستطيع ان يشفع لحد يوم القيامة, و أخيرا قال ان الحجاب استعباد للمرأة و ان من عمل الشيطان, بعدها حاول وفد من الشيوخ اقناعه بالعدول العدول عن آرائه, لم يستجيب لهم فأصدروا فتوى بتكفيره

A lot of people subscribe to that fatwa, so i'm not sure they'll pray on him to be honest. I do hope that they bury him though, in the end he is a human being, and there is no use of humiliating him when he's dead. So i seriously hope they at least bury him.
    :tup: Yep because if they pray for him, they'll be asking god to forgive him and i don't know many libyans are willing to do so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)