Libya 2011 Demonstrations (16 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
No actually I was only laughing at a fact of how they caught Bin Laden.

Constantly? Provoke? lol. I think I posted here like 5 times only and only once I said something stupid but that was because that guy did help out Serbia a loooot and I've also apologized. But whatever.
One rouge state helping another rouge state, which Serbia was at the time, makes sense though.

I get where you're coming from though. US & Nato has screwed over Serbia far too many times but this has to be looked at from the Libyan perspective.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He did help Serbia and he was a friend of Yugoslavia before, that does not mean you just forget what he's done to his people and stand by him. You did apologize before, and i accepted the apology because of the relationship between me and you, yet you still make provocative posts from time to time. Timing is important, you should at least wait a while till the wound isn't as fresh as it is now, do you know how many families i know who have lost their children to this criminal?

When you said they will throw him in the sea, you were implying that we will throw him in the sea, because we are the ones that caught him and have him. What do Americans have to do with this?

I'm sorry, but when you make posts like your one at times like these, you should expect that you'd get such a reaction, unless you're ignorant of what has been happening in Libya the past year, let alone the last 42 years.
After that? No. You are lying now, Fred... because since then I didn't post anything, let alone something offensive. And I'm pretty sure I didn't drag that off-topic.

As for the whole situation I'm not crying. If people over there are happy then so I am.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
One rouge state helping another rouge state, which Serbia was at the time, makes sense though.

I get where you're coming from though. US & Nato has screwed over Serbia far too many times but this has to be looked at from the Libyan perspective.
I never said otherwise, but he saved many unemployed people. My friends dad too for example. I'm not saying it's sad day so I don't know why you guys think I'm pissed about it? Watch news over here and you'll never hear about people who were killed by Gaddafi simply because nobody covered such news. But I don't personally care about it, I'm glad for Lybians who are happy so dunno why Fred taunts me. It was not provoking at all :boh:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,907
    There is mobile phone footage of the moment Gaddafi was captured, showing him alive, according to Al Jazeera. It also reports that Gaddafi's son Mutassim has been caught alive.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

They did. Like you said though people should look at it from a Libyan perspective, NATO and the West has fvcked over so many people in the past(and the present), though people should not be too obsessed with NATO, whats more important is the Libyan people.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Well I will say one last thing on this subject.

I hope, I really do, that Libya won't get fucked up now like we did and I hope their country won't be manipulated by the West. Because that too is terrorism and it does hurt.

Peace and out.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,911

I hope, I really do, that Libya won't get fucked up now like we did and I hope their country won't be manipulated by the West. Because that too is terrorism and it does hurt.

Peace and out.
    :tup:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    Just read some news that said that people were yelling (after his death) "Thank you God" or something like that. Like what the fuck, the same "God" just let Gaddafi to tyrannize you for so many years. Wake the fuck up people.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck...I'm so going crazy with all you fuckers. Fuck.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    They did. Like you said though people should look at it from a Libyan perspective, NATO and the West has fvcked over so many people in the past(and the present), though people should not be too obsessed with NATO, whats more important is the Libyan people.
    Indeed. But from my perspective, as a supporter of peace and power to the people and the state, it seems awfully strange that NATO and the West decided to change their actions to do good, rather than to be fishing for their own interests as it has been with every military conflict they've been involved in since WW2. I sincerely hope that you will get peace and democracy, nothing would make me happier - but I'm just worried that there will be too much foreign influence on the new system of government - leaving the Libyan people fucked over once again. I'm sorry for being so pessimistic in a time like this, but that is what I think.

I am also very, very worried about the treatment of negroid people under the opposition forces, I've read some very worrying stories and reports. Especially for a coalition propagating equal rights and democracy.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Peace and out.

I still think you should choose your words more carefully, especially in sensitive times like these. But if your words here are sincere, then i guess i'm sorry i went hard on you.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    TBH Fred, I am happy for you and Libya but I am very worried that Israel and US will get their puppets to replace Ghaddafi. I can't help but think that it would be naive to think that his replacement will be "better" than him.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,916
    TBH Fred, I am happy for you and Libya but I am very worried that Israel and US will get their puppets to replace Ghaddafi. I can't help but think that it would be naive to think that his replacement will be "better" than him.
    It won't be worse ever.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Indeed. But from my perspective, as a supporter of peace and power to the people and the state, it seems awfully strange that NATO and the West decided to change their actions to do good, rather than to be fishing for their own interests as it has been with every military conflict they've been involved in since WW2. I sincerely hope that you will get peace and democracy, nothing would make me happier - but I'm just worried that there will be too much foreign influence on the new system of government - leaving the Libyan people fucked over once again. I'm sorry for being so pessimistic in a time like this, but that is what I think.

I am also very, very worried about the treatment of negroid people under the opposition forces, I've read some very worrying stories and reports. Especially for a coalition propagating equal rights and democracy.
    We (the middle east) have suffered the most in the past century from the West and their policies, i appreciate your concern, but we have maintained for a long time that we didn't accept any NATO troops on the ground, and since they have nobody on the ground, they have no military bases etc, they really don't have that much leverage to influence us that much. Plus who said Gedaffi's demise isn't in their interests.

I'll talk about the cases of black people later. I've got a football game to play now!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

They can't have that much influence, what leverage do they have on us really. All they have are promises of priority for them for oil contracts and stuff like that. Plus if you hear what Abdel Jalil and the rest say, you'd know that their stance on the Palestinian issue is clear. We took down Gedaffi, nobody can be more bloody than him, if anyone comes and starts supporting Israel or some crazy shit like that, you can be sure we'd take them down too. My friend in Tripoli is telling me that people are raising the Palestinian flag in the streets and saying that Palestine will be free next. Believe me, the Israeli issue is a red line, a huge red line for Libyan people.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    They can't have that much influence, what leverage do they have on us really. All they have are promises of priority for them for oil contracts and stuff like that. Plus if you hear what Abdel Jalil and the rest say, you'd know that their stance on the Palestinian issue is clear. We took down Gedaffi, nobody can be more bloody than him, if anyone comes and starts supporting Israel or some crazy shit like that, you can be sure we'd take them down too. My friend in Tripoli is telling me that people are raising the Palestinian flag in the streets and saying that Palestine will be free next. Believe me, the Israeli issue is a red line, a huge red line for Libyan people.

Hopefully we'll see Palestine liberated as well.

Nonetheless inna lilahi wa inna ilahi rajihoon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)