Libya 2011 Demonstrations (11 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Is that real?

Would have preferred him caught alive to be honest. But i don't care, we're fully free now :touched:

I cannot stress how grateful i am to the 45k that paid their life as a price for the rest of us to live to see a free Libya. They are true heroes, and this day should be dedicated to them!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Maybe they'll drop his body in the sea because of the tradition.
We Libyans caught him, and we never threw anyone in the sea, he'll get a proper burial. Unless thats a tradition in your country where massacres are completely tolerated and criminals like Gedaffi, Mladic, Milosovic and the rest are loved.

On a more cheerful note:
Abdel-Hakim Belhaj, has confirmed that they have killed Gedaffi and his body is being taken to Misrata.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
That photo is now being shown on al Jazeera, the rebels have confirmed that the picture was taken by a rebel's mobile phone. They found him in a hole, he was armed when he was caught.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We Libyans caught him, and we never threw anyone in the sea, he'll get a proper burial. Unless thats a tradition in your country where massacres are completely tolerated and criminals like Gedaffi, Mladic, Milosovic and the rest are loved.

On a more cheerful note:
Abdel-Hakim Belhaj, has confirmed that they have killed Gedaffi and his body is being taken to Misrata.
I was implying on Americans act on Bin Laden and his death.

You have no idea what are you talking about, but sure, keep tying that sort of stuff thinking of how it's all true. Way to be an ass :tup:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,891

You have no idea what are you talking about, but sure, keep tying that sort of stuff thinking of how it's all true. Way to be an ass :tup:
    Relax, Dusan. Fred is full of emotions now.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    No matter what he did, I hope they gave him a propre burrial and i'm sure they'll do it.
    They will don't worry. I'm sure they will, as much as i hate the guy, every human being deserves a burial.

You're coming into this thread talking about something you have no idea about, what the fuck do Americans have to do with this? Open your tv and try and find any American among the rebels on the ground right now, Libyans caught him, not Americans. The only ass on here is you, over 40k people died because of this criminal you are so intent on defending. How ironic that you talk about me being an arse, when you're the one that constantly comes to this thread to provoke.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,896
    What emotions? He should be happy and not frustrated so I don't get why should I be on his way where he throws shit.
    He IS happy, but if I were in his shoes, I would have some mixed feelings for a period of time.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    You're coming into this thread talking about something you have no idea about, what the fuck do Americans have to do with this? Open your tv and try and find any American among the rebels on the ground right now, Libyans caught him, not Americans. The only ass on here is you, over 40k people died because of this criminal you are so intent on defending. How ironic that you talk about me being an arse, when you're the one that constantly comes to this thread to provoke.
    No actually I was only laughing at a fact of how they caught Bin Laden.

Constantly? Provoke? lol. I think I posted here like 5 times only and only once I said something stupid but that was because that guy did help out Serbia a loooot and I've also apologized. But whatever.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,899
    Kid probably has no idea where Libya is on a map, let alone him understanding what Libyans have been through over the past 8-9 months.
    The most important thing is that the people defeated the idiot in the end. Don't let anything spoil your joy :)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    No actually I was only laughing at a fact of how they caught Bin Laden.

Constantly? Provoke? lol. I think I posted here like 5 times only and only once I said something stupid but that was because that guy did help out Serbia a loooot and I've also apologized. But whatever.
    He did help Serbia and he was a friend of Yugoslavia before, that does not mean you just forget what he's done to his people and stand by him. You did apologize before, and i accepted the apology because of the relationship between me and you, yet you still make provocative posts from time to time. Timing is important, you should at least wait a while till the wound isn't as fresh as it is now, do you know how many families i know who have lost their children to this criminal?

When you said they will throw him in the sea, you were implying that we will throw him in the sea, because we are the ones that caught him and have him. What do Americans have to do with this?

I'm sorry, but when you make posts like your one at times like these, you should expect that you'd get such a reaction, unless you're ignorant of what has been happening in Libya the past year, let alone the last 42 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)