Libya 2011 Demonstrations (3 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
it's really weird they didnt try to escape, my guess is he was betrayed by his entourage
I think it's his pride, he insisted many times that he won't leave Libya. I guess he believed in the shit he used to say. Also there were stories of some South African airplanes in Tripoli Airport to take Ghaddafi out of the country but guess it never happened.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
i understand but ti's really hard to capture these guys unless there's someone form the inside handing em over, since leaders have contingency plans for this type of scenario
I agree, When they feel the end has come, their " people" start turning on them probably to save their asses.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,510
    القذافي نعجة عيد الفطر
    و بشار جحش عيدالاضحى ان شاء الله

:lol2:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,511
    خبر عاجل منظمة اليونسكو تحذر من المساس بالقذافى، باعتباره من المخلوقات النادرة المهددة بالانقراض وتدعو إلى نقله لمحمية طبيعية هو وملابسه.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    خبر عاجل منظمة اليونسكو تحذر من المساس بالقذافى، باعتباره من المخلوقات النادرة المهددة بالانقراض وتدعو إلى نقله لمحمية طبيعية هو وملابسه.

عاجل .... هروب القذافي في صاروخ متجها الي موطنه الاصلي كوكب سبيس تون

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
    عاجل .... هروب القذافي في صاروخ متجها الي موطنه الاصلي كوكب سبيس تون
    Agreed 100% with the Biscomeister!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    the representative of the libyan rev council in cairo, has confirmed that the tv presenter hala who was seen last night in live coverage threatening the rebels with a gun was targetted by some of the rebels and killed.

this is pretty sad and worrying, i hope the rebels dont loose there cool and turn this into a revenge mission. for the sake of libya's unity and stability.
    Thats not true mate. They called Hala il Misrati, she surrendered herself, and is now in the custody of the rebels, she confirmed that she wasn't hurt.

so they got 2 of his sons??
    Yes, they got Saif el Islam and Saadi el Gedaffi. Mohd el Gedaffi is under siege in his own house, refusing to surrender to the rebels.

The reason none of those ran away was that until yesterday night, there was absolutely no chance of the rebels capturing Tripoli this fast, everybody including the rebels were stunned at the complete lack of resistance at Tripoli. He would have run immediately.

Back to Tripoli news, Khamis another of Gedaffi's sons, is now leading a group of tanks and fighters to liberated areas of Tripoli. Also, there has been several casualties and heavy fighting at the presidential compound in Bab el Aziziya.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    No problem mate :)

Fighting now happening in and around the hospital, doctors appealing both sides to stop fighting. This is far from over, i can't believe they're still resisting.

Further reinforcements coming in from Gheryan and Misrata for the rebels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)