Libya 2011 Demonstrations (4 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Mustafa Abdel-Jalil explains what happened with Mohd el Gedaffi, he said he was not going to surrender and that he's ready to die in his house, his bodyguards shot on the rebels outside, and killed one of the rebels, while one of his bodyguards got injured. This shows that Mohd Gedaffi is no different than his brothers, fucking bastard pretending to be innocent on TV.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
bisco, have you seen this? :D

الى الاخوة ثوار ليبيا بعد نجاح ثورتهماا :
1- احذروا البلطجية او الشبيحة او شوفوا هتسموهم ايه .

2- احذروا الفلول من كتائب القذافي

3- اتفقوا من دلوقتي الدستور اولا ولا الانتخابات اولا

4- لو هتحاكموا القذافي وعياله يبقى انجزوا بسرعة يا إما تعدموهم من دلوقتي وتشتروا دماغكم

5- احتمال يطلعلكم شوية عيال سيس كده ويسموا نفسهم احنا اسفين يا قذافي او ابناء المعتوه

6- أخيرا خفوا شوية من الاعتصامات واشتغلوا عشان العجلة تمشي
:lol: :lol: i second those tips to be honest :D i wonder if they will have the we r sorry ghadaffi group :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
After hearing what he said, I think Libya won't see stability soon unfortunately as rebels have so much contradicting views.
The problem is, there are radicals, and we've known that for some time. I never believed it, till a few friends of mine went to Benghazi for the summer vacation and told me about them. There are Islamist radicals that fought in Afghanistan and have a similar ideology to Taliban. They do not really have any actual control or any positions in the rebel authority, but there is potential for them to cause unrest. I hope it doesn't reach the point where they cause unrest.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Mustafa Abdeljaleel makes a surprising speech now on Aljazeera attacking Islamic radicals...

What the fuck is this for now?
After hearing what he said, I think Libya won't see stability soon unfortunately as rebels have so much contradicting views.
the islamic radicals i dont know much about being in libya i thought ghadaffi was only using it the same way Mubarak and now assad, but from the expierence of tunisia and egypt so far they r the first to jump on the band wagon so i hope libyan's dont loose there cool, and like fred said going around seeking revenge will not do any good for libya. for now libya really needs to build up and start from scratch and in my opinion i think if they do caputre ghadaffi he should be trailed else where or wait until they sort things out, lets not forget libya was in a state of war so a lot of rebuilding is required specially to the instruments required to bring about law and order. law and order at this moment is what libya needs strongly. i hope the rebl forces now take a positive role by making sure law is carried out like it was a normal day, until a governing body starts sorting things out.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Again, there are gunshots heard during al Jazeera's call with Mohd el Gedaffi, this won't end well. I hope the rebels don't do anything stupid, his family, whom are innocent are in the house right now, their safety should be a priority.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
fred, in libya now is there an active police force or they were with drawn or where part of ghaddafi's forces to torture people so there presence in the streets would cause more anger??

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
In Benghazi there is a police force yes, some of them were police officers in Gedaffi's time, but police officers were never really part of Gedaffi's oppression of people, so there isn't much bad feeling towards them. I don't know what will happein in Tripoli though,

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
In Benghazi there is a police force yes, some of them were police officers in Gedaffi's time, but police officers were never really part of Gedaffi's oppression of people, so there isn't much bad feeling towards them. I don't know what will happein in Tripoli though,
thats a good thing to be honest, one thing less to fear bec it speeds bringing in order at least in most parts of libya, hopefully its the same situation in tripoli so that there is no time or chance for revenge moves bec thats not required now at all. :tup:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
the representative of the libyan rev council in cairo, has confirmed that the tv presenter hala who was seen last night in live coverage threatening the rebels with a gun was targetted by some of the rebels and killed.

this is pretty sad and worrying, i hope the rebels dont loose there cool and turn this into a revenge mission. for the sake of libya's unity and stability.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
thanks for clarification, sayf is still alive?
Yes that what's the revolution leaders confirmed, saying they'll treat him until a trial begins in Lybia. They also urged the rebels to not kill anyone from Ghaddafi's family just capture them so they can have a fair trial in Lybia. Hopefully that's what will happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)