Libya 2011 Demonstrations (5 Viewers)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,462
    Now, Mohammad, the eldest son of AlQathafi is speaking on Aljazeera.

He seems a reasonable guy. He calls people to treat each other in a good way.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    Now, Mohammad, the eldest son of AlQathafi is speaking on Aljazeera.

He seems a reasonable guy. He calls people to treat each other in a good way.
    :agree:

أمطار في الصومال .. والعلم المصري على سفارة الصهاينة .. وثوار ليبيا على أبواب طرابلس
    أهلا بكم في العشر الأواخر من رمضان

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,464
    Mohammad: People are surrounding my house, and it's quiet around it. I was so sad to see brothers fighting in my country.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,465
    Mohammad: I never worked in security aspects. The lack of wisdom was behind what happened in Libya.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,468
    The call was disconnected while he was speaking. Shooting sounds were heard, and he said that the shooting was inside his house.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,469

أمطار في الصومال .. والعلم المصري على سفارة الصهاينة .. وثوار ليبيا على أبواب طرابلس
    Is it really raining in Somalia?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005

:touched: so true really
    Mohammad: People are surrounding my house, and it's quiet around it. I was so sad to see brothers fighting in my country.
    who is mohammed, abed?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    He is the one I told you about few pages ago. He is his only son from his first wife. He was never participating in military operations.
    :tup: i hope he does'nt get placed in the same categorey as the rest of his prick brothers, considering he had nothing to do with killing people.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,478
    bisco, have you seen this? :D

الى الاخوة ثوار ليبيا بعد نجاح ثورتهماا :
    1- احذروا البلطجية او الشبيحة او شوفوا هتسموهم ايه .

2- احذروا الفلول من كتائب القذافي

3- اتفقوا من دلوقتي الدستور اولا ولا الانتخابات اولا

4- لو هتحاكموا القذافي وعياله يبقى انجزوا بسرعة يا إما تعدموهم من دلوقتي وتشتروا دماغكم

5- احتمال يطلعلكم شوية عيال سيس كده ويسموا نفسهم احنا اسفين يا قذافي او ابناء المعتوه

6- أخيرا خفوا شوية من الاعتصامات واشتغلوا عشان العجلة تمشي

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    He cut off the internet and telecommunications during the revolution, he ruined Libyan sport with his corruption and he stole billions of dollars, i don't feel sorry for him at all if he got shot. What i am concerned about is our revolution being ruined by a lack of law and order, we can't have people just revenge killing whoever they want, even though Gedaffi's sons deserve it, but it won't do us good and will only reduce our credibility. Also most importantly, his mother and kids are with him in his house, endangering them in any way is absolutely unacceptable, i hope nothing has happened to them.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,480
    Mustafa Abdeljaleel makes a surprising speech now on Aljazeera attacking Islamic radicals...

What the fuck is this for now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)