Libya 2011 Demonstrations (17 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
He was training on looking at the ceiling of his cell...

and putting his index finger where it belongs, he was such a low prick when he first came out to speak to the people, and i remember it like yesterday bec it was on the same night mubarak left. he was on tv threatening his people like he owns the country.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,423
    and putting his index finger where it belongs, he was such a low prick when he first came out to speak to the people, and i remember it like yesterday bec it was on the same night mubarak left. he was on tv threatening his people like he owns the country.
    He is really an idiot. I hope he will get what he deserves.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,425
    Sky News: The Libyan rebel convoy is now less than one kilometre from Green Square in the centre of Tripoli.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    We will miss your face. Where will we spit on?

man antoooooooooooom man antooooooooooooooooooom yalla yalla thawra thawra!! he ended up being the only rat!! i hope libya celebrate dar dar, hara hara, baet baet, zanga zanga yalla celebrate libya u owe it to yr self for being patient. i have a feeling syria will celebrate next with yemen.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,427
    man antoooooooooooom man antooooooooooooooooooom yalla yalla thawra thawra!! he ended up being the only rat!! i hope libya celebrate dar dar, hara hara, baet baet, zanga zanga yalla celebrate libya u owe it to yr self for being patient. i have a feeling syria will celebrate next with yemen.
    I hope so...

My status on facebook right now:

Damascus neighbourhood in Tripoli has been just liberated. I wish the same will happen soon to Tripoli Street in Mazza neighbourhood in Damascus...

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,429
    Aljazeera: Two south African planes are now in Tripoli airport.

Again, not the best time to interfere, you Byrone:sergio:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,434
    Le Monde: The Libyan rebels' National Transitional Council chief Moustapha Abdeldjeïl, who said earlier that Gaddafi's son Saif al-Islam had been arrested, adds: "We gave instructions that he is well treated, in order to be judged"

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Hang him by his intestines in the centre of Tripoli
    You're speaking my language now :tup:

Though now that we're in a winning position, all of a sudden i'm feeling gracious. We should treat him well, even though he doesn't deserve it for all he's did to the ?Libyans, but this is what all this is about, we want change, we don't want to be like Gedaffi.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,439
    Nato: "The sooner Gaddafi realises that he cannot win the battle against his own people, the better – so that the Libyan people can be spared further bloodshed and suffering. The Libyan people have suffered tremendously under Gaddafi's rule for over four decades. Now they have a chance for a new beginning. Now is the time for all threats against civilians to stop, as the United Nations Security Council demanded. Now is the time to create a new Libya – a state based on freedom, not fear; democracy, not dictatorship; the will of the many, not the whims of a few."

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Sky News broadcasting live from Tripoli's city center, better known as the martyr's square. Anyone who has Sky News should put on it, and see the amazing atmosphere, people are literally living the best moments of their lives, i so wish i was in Tripoli right now!!

ICC spokesperson confirms that Seif il Islam Muammer Gedaffi has been detained. Time for you to be tried for the crimes of torturing and killing thousands of Libyans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)