Libya 2011 Demonstrations (5 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
reb are both speaking in the same time? bec the spokesman of ghadaffi is on al jsc now too speaking :D
Oh is that who it is? There is someone on CNN, speaking in English, asking NATO to tell the rebels to pull back. He says the rebels are killing and looting and is asking for a cease fire.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
:lol: :lol: the spokes man is saying the same lies its like they r convinced the rebels killed there leader ( the general in fred's avater) and that qaida are with the rebels. this lie is still around believe it or not even with the rebels in tripoli. this guy spent a lot of time with ghaddafi for sure, i have a feling he is going to accuse the libyans of being on drugs like that low prick did in the beginning.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Oh is that who it is? There is someone on CNN, speaking in English, asking NATO to tell the rebels to pull back. He says the rebels are killing and looting and is asking for a cease fire.
yup the guy talking in english now, is the spokes man of ghaddafi and after hearing what he says i must say he is much more than a spokesman if u you know what i mean think toloun love :D

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,411
    The criminal is talking again now...

He calls the people to defend Tripoli from the "rats" who are attacking it.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Aljazeera: Mohammad, the eldest son of Qadhafi surrenders to freedom fighters.
    is he the one who uses the index finger?? saif el islam ?

now the ghadaffi is talking and its again a voice recording, and he is telling the people how people are accepting the fact a new empire ( nato) will take over, how can these merceneries ( the rebels) promote this. and he goes on calling them names bec he is that delusional and he goes on to say how can they destroy beautiful tripoli and is calling on people to lift arms and fight for libya not to be occupied.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    He says that over 1,300 people have been killed in the attack today.
    He's lying yesterday, he said there was absolutely nothing happening in Tripoli. For the whole time he has been saying there is no opposition against Gedaffi, only a few gangs. Don't believe a word he says, he's known to be the Libyan Sahaf. Remember Sahaf, when American tanks were inside Baghdad he said that the American army was destroyed, this guy is the same :D

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,414
    is he the one who uses the index finger?? saif el islam ?

now the ghadaffi is talking and its again a voice recording, and he is telling the people how people are accepting the fact a new empire ( nato) will take over, how can these merceneries ( the rebels) promote this. and he goes on calling them names bec he is that delusional and he goes on to say how can they destroy beautiful tripoli and is calling on people to lift arms and fight for libya not to be occupied.
    No, it's Saif Al-Islam you are talking about. This son was from another wife, and he was not linked with military actions. He was the chairman for telecommunications and Pepsi Cola companies, I guess.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    No, it's Saif Al-Islam you are talking about. This son was from another wife, and he was not linked with military actions. He was the chairman for telecommunications and Pepsi Cola companies, I guess.
    :tup:

after a snoooooze fest ghaddafi carries on blah blah

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Gedaffi is in a state of denial :lol:

He's asking people to kill all the rats, he said they are only a few armed gangs :lol:

At the same time al Jazeera, is broadcasting pictures of people in tripoli stepping on pictures of Gedaffi, people are out in the streets in thousands celebrating.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Gedaffi is in a state of denial :lol:

He's asking people to kill all the rats, he said they are only a few armed gangs :lol:

At the same time al Jazeera, is broadcasting pictures of people in tripoli stepping on pictures of Gedaffi, people are out in the streets in thousands celebrating.
    bro the vid's of cars passing on his picture is tripoli?? i thought its benghazi oh la la la this guy is in serious denial!! congrats once again!!! woooooooooow it finally ended this is epic. hopefully syria is next in line.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)