Libya 2011 Demonstrations (11 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Gaddafi's days are numbered, he will go one way or another but a foreign dictatorship could be permanent. Once USA or Europeans decide to occupy country what will Libyans do? Telling them ''fuck off'' won't work. Libyans should change their submissive attitude because those ''helpers'' will want something in return.
The rebels would have been defeated without proper air support.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Isn't it too much? American soldier gets hero's welcome. Remembering Afghanistan, how their help against Soviets turned into another massacre in time..
Its a spur of the moment emotion. Right now they are helping us, anti american sentiment in Libya is quite strong like in a lot of other Arab countries, but right now they gave us breathing space from Gedaffi's constant butchering.
The media are saying this morning that one local lost his leg, nice welcome.
They had no way to know if they were rebels or pro gedaffi forces.

Interesting. In 1986 the Italian government saved Geddafi. Reagan wanted to eliminate him with a secret strike. He asked Italy for the use of their airports. They said no. Reagan went to ask someone else, meanwhile Craxi then PM and Andreotti foreign minister averted Geddafi who moved from his current location to some place else, air strike came and killed some people but he was long gone.
Yup, and the story of Gedaffi's adopted daughter Hanna dying, ya that was fake.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,005
    Air strikes hit positions of Libyan government forces in the rebel-held city of Misrata this evening, but government snipers firing from rooftops killed 16 people, a rebel spokesman has told Reuters.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I'm sure there are hundreds of stories like that, kids who have been orphaned because the dog is so insistent on his chair. I can't wait for his day to come.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    no game plan by that bumbling idiot NObama, putting American money and lives at stake for a civil war we should have NOTHING to do with

there are no specific goals of this "operation" by the monkey in charge of my country, and dont believe for a second that NATO or the UN are going to be running this campaign...this will be NObama's Iraq, with a never-ending fight, and Al-Queda influence taking over the land

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)