Libya 2011 Demonstrations (8 Viewers)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
He said that the UK was pro-"No Fly Zone". Which is why UK airplanes are flying over Libya.

Then he said that you could blame it on the US if you choose to.
I see thanks E.

Kyle you have to bear with me on this issue, I rarely follow International affairs concerning our armed forces.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Hence the reason I stop following our conflicts. It cost's the tax payer billions of pounds and you don't get any recognition from the International Community anyway. People call the West to make action and when we do we're accused of it being in our own interests to do so anyway. I'd rather the Country sort itself out without help from the West.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Completely agree. We have no obligation whatsoever to get involved in this mess and make more psycho enemies from this region who are going to attack us later.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Is that not true?

You never had Serbian airplanes above your head, as we don't have any :p
We had the same NATO airplanes above our heads and thanks God for that otherwise I don't know if I would be alive and here today. More than 10.000 civilians were killed by serbs and around 1 million had left their homes and yet you complain about some crushed buildings.

Btw I'm from Kosovo.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Hence the reason I stop following our conflicts. It cost's the tax payer billions of pounds and you don't get any recognition from the International Community anyway. People call the West to make action and when we do we're accused of it being in our own interests to do so anyway. I'd rather the Country sort itself out without help from the West.
Of course you do it for your interests. There's a reason why Saddam was let to kill even more people than Gedaffi back in the 80's yet the Western countries kept on backing him. Of course people of the Arab world hold a grudge against the West for their support of Israel and for the intervention in Iraq and Afghanistan. This time however, we actually are grateful.

David Cameron was right yesterday when he said that they intervened in the nick of time. Gedaffi's forces were almost going to get Benghazi, and if they did get Benghazi, that would have meant Gedaffi wins the war, and worse than that, he was planning on a huge massacre. We were expecting thousands.

Completely agree. We have no obligation whatsoever to get involved in this mess and make more psycho enemies from this region who are going to attack us later.
Not blaming you on this, but you obviously don't understand Arab public opinion. For once in your lives, maybe the first time in a long time maybe even the first time ever, the Arab world actually supports you intervening, you won't be making any enemies, nobody likes Gedaffi, nobody at all. You should see him in Arab summits, he doesn't respect anybody, not even presidents, at times he ashames them in front of the whole Arab world by disrespecting them, he's caused internal conflicts in countries like Egypt, Algeria and Sudan. I'm telling you, nobody in the Arab world likes Gedaffi, i'm willing to bet, that more than 80% of the Libyan population which is largely anti west because of Palestine, Afghanistan and Iraq, actually is supporting the West this time. You have people making chants about Sarkozy ffs, i think its the first time i see a Jew being revered so much in Libya :D

Of course you have no obligation to intervene, and it might be upsetting for US citizens that their tax money is going to aid another country, especially in times like these. But you're actually doing something right for once, even though i'm under no illusion that its out of the kindness of your(your government) hearts.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Libyan State TV was saying that they are using human shields in Bab el Azizya and Garthabeya airport in Sirt. You stupid fucks, your not supposed to admit that :sergio:

They took it off today, i'm guessing someone in that channel who actually had some brains told them to :lol:

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
I sometimes think it is all syncing up with the media channels as they can't cover more than a revolution. Now the focus will be Yemen, when its done, the one in Syria goes full force and so on!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12776418

#
0902: amitmehra tweets: "So how come #US #UK&allies only feel pain of citizens from country with oil #Libya? there was No love 4 #Rwanda #Yemen #Ethiopia #Congo."
#
0842: ChangeInLibya tweets: "Gaddafi is blowing up buildings in Tripoli randomly to make people think its coalition jets :/ #libya #feb17."
#
0814: Chris_Sedlmair tweets: "A call to defend #Libya's unity, sovereignty, and independence from #imperialist #aggression."
0747: Anas, who lives in Manchester but has family in Libya, tells the BBC: "The situation is very tense as Gaddafi troops shoot randomly in the streets and kidnap people from their homes. They wanted me to pass on this message to show support for the international forces intervening to protect civilians in Libya."
0724: Naj, from Tripoli, writes: "It is crystal clear, that the US, UK and France are only interested on Libya's oil… My uncle who is still in Libya told me they have not seen any bloodshed for the last 40 years, Libya was the safest place in the world to live but now due to Western intervention Libya will become the second Iraq and civil war in the country will continue for a long time."
0700: Muhammed, from Tripoli, writes: "I would like the world to know that so many civilians have died in the recent coalition attack. I want the world to know that the rebels are not the legitimate government of the Libyan people. Please stop the campaign."
Seems to be a lot of fearful people still, and also pro-Gaddafi.

delrey

Jan 5, 2009
Libyan State TV was saying that they are using human shields in Bab el Azizya and Garthabeya airport in Sirt. You stupid fucks, your not supposed to admit that :sergio:

They took it off today, i'm guessing someone in that channel who actually had some brains told them to :lol:
Its stupid to use those. We use human shields back in 1999, and didnt matter. NATO fuckers shot them too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)