Libya 2011 Demonstrations (9 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm not sure what you mean by this.

I just said that Obama would want to appear coy on Libya and that's exactly what he is doing. And don't mistake me for an obammunist, I am not and have never been a part of that hype, he is nothing more than another politician.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Wait a minute, where the fuck you made a conclusion that I have a sympathy for this clown called Gaddafi? :D are you crazy man? I am dissing him from the very first day, I hope he is caught as soon as possible, I want him to suffer for the every drop of blood.

If you meant the pro-Gaddafi people, I will definitely have an equal sympathy for them just like I have sympathy for the anti-Gaddafi people. Both are your brothers, fighting for different cases.

As for the number "64", I saw it written on Turkish channels (CNN TURK), to be honest, I didn't check the source, but I wasn't surprised by the number, it's not huge and it is expected, in that post I meant that the bloods started to spread everywhere, reminded me of Iraq, that was my point, and not to support any part of the revolution..
There has not been a substantial amount of civilian casualties if any at all by coaltion forces yet, if there has, you can be sure Gedaffi's regime will have a field day and invite all journalists to have a look for themselves, up till now the journalists are only allowed to come to the funeral of bodies they aren't allowed to see. There has been no source at all for this news other than Libyan state TV saying so, and other news channels who haven't been given the chance to corrobarate anything, only saying what they heard from Libyan State TV. The same source that said Gedaffi hasn't shot one bullet at Libyan civilians, then later on went to say after two days that the Libyan government announces ceasefire :lol:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
So why would that surprise you? Of course he wants to please people since the elections are coming. Even if they withdraw don't expect any other shit when the elections are over.
Convenient of you to dodge all my arguments and posts directed at you. Shame on you for coming in here throwing an insenstitve comment, and then not even backing it up by any argument at all. What do you say to the videos i posted, what do you say about the hangings in public, what do you say about the massacres in the 90's, Lockerbie, the French jet in Niger, what do you say to the 1200 mothers of the victims of Abu Slim, what do you say to the families of those who were hanged on State TV?

Why are you running away from the argument. You made a comment in which you supported someone who is butchering my people, someone who caused my people, and in some cases my direct family so much pain and suffering, and then you did not even have the dignity to back it up with any kind of argument.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
They just need a couple of days to steal all the oil I guess.
Hope this is just to stop Gadafi, and not for the oil
Libya is not a major supplier of oil to the U.S. Libya supply an insignificant amount to the Americans, and certainly not enough to justify spending tens of billions to sustain a war effort there. Europe on the other hand...

Obama about to make a statement on US involvement in Libya. He has already claimed that there will be no deployment of ground troops thankfully.
Not officially, or anything visible in terms of groups of troops and vehicles., but they (American, French, British, etc) definitely have people (special forces) on the ground working with the rebels.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Convenient of you to dodge all my arguments and posts directed at you. Shame on you for coming in here throwing an insenstitve comment, and then not even backing it up by any argument at all. What do you say to the videos i posted, what do you say about the hangings in public, what do you say about the massacres in the 90's, Lockerbie, the French jet in Niger, what do you say to the 1200 mothers of the victims of Abu Slim, what do you say to the families of those who were hanged on State TV?

Why are you running away from the argument. You made a comment in which you supported someone who is butchering my people, someone who caused my people, and in some cases my direct family so much pain and suffering, and then you did not even have the dignity to back it up with any kind of argument.
You called me stupid and/or ignorant, why would I comment when I feel no obligation whatsoever. Now jog on.

However, I apologize to anyone who found my comment insulting or provoking.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
You're stupid and/or ignorant when you make an extremely unappropriate comment like the one you made earlier yes. Using comments like "jog on" doesn't make you sound tougher at all btw, and the only thing that is obvious is that you're a hypocrite, when the Bosnia thing was brought up, you made a big drama out of it, and now you come here and shit all over the 11,000 victims of Geddaffi's regime, that just recently died and are still dying. Like i said, you should at least have the decency to make an argument instead of making a one line comment thats extremely offensive and not backing it up. My respect for a poster that i held in such high esteem in the past has considerably gone down, you've shown absolutely no sensitivity at all. Shame on you.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You're stupid and/or ignorant when you make an extremely unappropriate comment like the one you made earlier yes. Using comments like "jog on" doesn't make you sound tougher at all btw, and the only thing that is obvious is that you're a hypocrite, when the Bosnia thing was brought up, you made a big drama out of it, and now you come here and shit all over the 11,000 victims of Geddaffi's regime, that just recently died and are still dying. Like i said, you should at least have the decency to make an argument instead of making a one line comment thats extremely offensive and not backing it up. My respect for a poster that i held in such high esteem in the past has considerably gone down, you've shown absolutely no sensitivity at all. Shame on you.
Tahir understood that part at least and I even went into western regime in the posts below.

I have apologized anyway and I have no intention to go into those arguments. Jog on had nothing to do with making me sound tough, but getting your feet off me.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
:sergio:

Not even worth a reply but I had to.
That's bullshit that I'm coming out as some kind of hater who loves seeing people die. No, I'm against this fucking terrorism and I'm sick of seeing how all of this is ending and how NATO is getting involved in bombing for their interest because I've seen that here when I was a kid in 1999, when I had airplanes above my head for a couple of months. And I remember people and young kids dying, crushing buildings and everything. It has nothing to do with me supporting hanging and celebrating so many deaths over the past weeks, but other reasons.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You could have explained all this without the need of supporting this criminal. Many people would consider your post as an offensive one.

Your last post could be an understanding one, but when you make a one liner like the Forza Gaddafi one then you can expect harsh reactions, mate.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
That's bullshit that I'm coming out as some kind of hater who loves seeing people die. No, I'm against this fucking terrorism and I'm sick of seeing how all of this is ending and how NATO is getting involved in bombing for their interest because I've seen that here when I was a kid in 1999, when I had airplanes above my head for a couple of months. And I remember people and young kids dying, crushing buildings and everything. It has nothing to do with me supporting hanging and celebrating so many deaths over the past weeks, but other reasons.
This.
I'm with you Dooze, I am so sick of NATO and UN, frickin puppets. I'll go on a limb and here and say that I hope NATO-soldiers including them from my own country gets pwned over there.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
You could have explained all this without the need of supporting this criminal. Many people would consider your post as an offensive one.

Your last post could be an understanding one, but when you make a one liner like the Forza Gaddafi one then you can expect harsh reactions, mate.
I've apologized earlier.

I went straight ahead to the US, at least I thought it would be clear. Then I felt bad but I saw Tahir understood it differently so blah..

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'll go on a limb and here and say that I hope NATO-soldiers including them from my own country gets pwned over there.
What do you mean by "pwned"? Regardless of what Gaddafi does in response to the US attack I'm pretty sure that NATO is not going to back down from enforcing a no fly zone so it sounds like you are just wishing for more casualties and from your own (adopted?) country. :confused:

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
What do you mean by "pwned"? Regardless of what Gaddafi does in response to the US attack I'm pretty sure that NATO is not going to back down from enforcing a no fly zone so it sounds like you are just wishing for more casualties and from your own (adopted?) country. :confused:
I am wishing for NATO soldiers to get smacked in the ass if they get involved in what's going on there. They are already planning to bomb Libya, next thing you know they'll invade.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Since there is no way Gaddafi's forces will actually repel NATO planes from the skies above all you are really wishing for is a longer drawn out conflict in which more Libyans die just so some people from your own country and it's allies will die too (I don't know what else smacked in the ass could mean).

What about that makes you happy?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The US should not be participating in any shenanigans over there, or anywhere else in the world. The only way we can "maintain" running these types of federal deficits is because of quantitive easing/money printing nonsense that keeps putting downward pressure on our currency, and I'm sick of it. This is a fucking Ponzi scheme. Even if millions of Libyans are happy "the West" is doing their dirty work for them, there are millions of others out there not so appreciative and accepting of us delving into their affairs. One misplaced bomb and you can get a whole group of people aiming to grab some revenge against us, as seen with those moronic extrajudicial Pakistani Predator Drone bombings that kill half a village and a few suspected "Al Qaeda" members. So enough of this garbage. Let the world burn.

If you have a dictator killing half your people, figure it out for yourself. If you have a civil war going on, then find another way to garner resources. It isn't our problem, I'm personally not caring anymore considering we can't even fund our own battles here in this decadent nation, so have at it. I'm sick of the leechfucks all over the world calling for us to "do something" yet arguing we shouldn't have "done something" in the past. These idiot leaders of ours should fly over there in their private jets and fight whatever leechfuck battle themselves. I'm sick of it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Europe doesn't need to invade Libya. They only need to install another guy at the top and the oil production will go on as it did before the demonstrations. Europe would have supported Gadaffi if there was a chance for him to stay in power and everything to be as it was. But now it's obvious that there won't be peace and regular oil production until Gadaffi is there so Europe want him gone as soon as possible, which won't happen if they let the rebels handle him.

Or did I get it all wrong? :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)