Libya 2011 Demonstrations (5 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
64 deaths so far (out of the aerial attacks), those are your brothers too remember that, just like Sunnis are Alawis brothers in Syria, don't want any loss or tension between them. And as for the foreign forces, I heard "Bild" claimed that there are English forces in Libya, and they are there for weeks, that's not true?

Back for the conflicts, I really don't know much about how it is in Libya, but I really hope it is promising as you are saying. Your population number is small, any disgusting war like Iraq will be massive loss for Libya, hopefully you are right.
64 deaths? :howler:

First of all that number is either an exaggeration or its not true at all. The source is Libyan State TV, the same source that until yesterday was saying that there has been not one bullet shot at Libyan people by Geddaffi or his forces :howler:

Btw, they are not allowing journalists to see those bodies, they are not answering their questions on where these bodies came from, when they died, how they died or anything. What Libyan state TV are saying is that 60 people died, take our word for it.

Now i don't want to disrespect the dead, and just in case this very time they are right i wish they RIP, what Gedaffi is doing now, and if you don't believe this, just open on Al Jamahirya channel right now to make sure, what Gedaffi is doing is he's bringing people and getting them to protest in military bases. So now people are protesting against the coalition in Bab El Aziziya, a military base and where Gedaffi resides, in Garthabia airport, a military base and airport in Sirt, and in Me'eteega militiary base and airport. Have you ever seen civilians protesting inside military bases? :howler:

The man has killed 11,000 people Snoop, i dont understand how anyone can have any sympathy for him. I seriously don't.
Fuck off with these comments. Very offensive stuff at this time btw, how about you say that to Hamid when he comes back, tell him that you say forza to the man that hanged his uncle in public on State TV live for the whole Libyan population to see. Either you are very ignorant about whats happening in Libya, or your extremely stupid, or maybe you don't think the blood of the 11,000 Libyans who died in the past 4 weeks are worth overthrowing Gedaffi.

You havent said one thing about Gedaffi, when he was butchering all those people in the last 4 weeks, all of a sudden you decide to appear in this thread when the West have come in(under request by the Libyans may i add). I know the Serbian media is misleading and its very pro Gedaffi, i've even seen some pro Gedaffi facebook groups by Serbs, they are very upsetting to many Libyans i have to say. This isn't about America, as much as you Serbs want to make it about America(your history with them), this is about stopping Civilians dying, and for the Coalition forces stopping the prices of oil from going up while doing that, which is probably the main reason they're coming in. I don't really care really, as long as their is no occupation, no foreign troops on our soil and we have a common goal which is ousting the criminal and his disgusting family.
They just need a couple of days to steal all the oil I guess.
They can have all our oil if it means that there are no more Libyans dying, seriously, oil or peoples lives, the guy was going to kill half the population.

Look i'm no pro west person, not in the slightest, anyone who has ever debated politics with me knows i am not pro western at all. But at this time, the choice becomes quite easy, the guy has butchered us, have you not been watching the news, have you not talked to Libyans, almost everyone i know has someone killed by Geddaffi and your talking about oil.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Fred, I haven't heard a figure on the casualties yet but I could see a number of people dying during this. No country in the world can conduct a bombardment of this size without hitting unintended targets as well.

delrey

Jan 5, 2009
Gaddafi was allways good. Is it realy 11.000 kiled, or its like 6mil jews kiled in holocaust.
Some tell me, how many people is for him and how many against him, in %.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Fred, I haven't heard a figure on the casualties yet but I could see a number of people dying during this. No country in the world can conduct a bombardment of this size without hitting unintended targets as well.
I understand that, and what complicates it even more is that Gedaffi is placing civilians in the main strategic targets that coalition forces have targetted. Theres a live feed on Libyan state tv of them protesting against the West there, so that he doesn't leave any room for the Coalition forces to say that they unintentionally killed civilians. So he's complicating things very much, i'm sure he wishes that you guys kill as much civilians as possible, so he can use it to sway public opinion.

Now i don't know how the Coalition forces are going to deal with that, but until now, they have targetted only tanks and strategic targets that are of low priority to Gedaffi, where he hasn't seen them important enough to throw in civilians. But the real important strategic bases, are all full of civilians.

I hope it all goes well and there are no casualties at all, because you have to understand that most of the people that come out in support of Gedaffi are school kids and university students that are dragged against their will. My parents remember that very well, they were victims of that kind of thing back when they were students too, sure some of them really are with him, but a large percentage are there against their will

The choices are difficult, if coalition forces don't bomb the more strategic military bases, then Gedafi is just going to continue butchering the Libyan people, if the coaliton does bomb them, we're going to have civilian casualties too, its a lose lose situation really, but a case of choosing the lesser of two evils.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Reports coming in that Free Libyan forces moving west once again. Good timing I'd say as this is needed to end this campaign sooner.

Do Serbs still revere war criminals?
In Dule's case I think it's just anger towards the international community's post-Balkan conflict treatment of Serbia.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Gaddafi was allways good. Is it realy 11.000 kiled, or its like 6mil jews kiled in holocaust.
Some tell me, how many people is for him and how many against him, in %.
He was always good? :lol:

Seriously too many ignorant people talking about a country they have absolutely no idea about.

http://www.hrw.org/legacy/english/docs/2006/06/28/libya13636_txt.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan_Am_Flight_103
http://sijill.tripod.com/victims/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFNmlGYmaeA&feature=youtu.be (Very Graphic)

(Extremely extremely graphic)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Pro-Gaddafi posters :howler:
Its disgusting.
Reports coming in that Free Libyan forces moving west once again. Good timing I'd say as this is needed to end this campaign sooner.

In Dule's case I think it's just anger towards the international community's post-Balkan conflict treatment of Serbia.
I know that and i pointed that out to him in an earlier post, but that doesn't excuse his ridiculous post. At least if he actually tried to make any discussion like Snoop did, i wouldn't feel offended, but just coming out with comments like "forza gedaffi", that is not acceptable, at least not in these circumstances. One should be a little more sensitive

A note to Dule and DelRey, i hope you are man enough to at least watch the videos i posted, tell me what you think of Gedaffi then. Since you're such big supporters of him, i don't think you'd mind seeing what he's doing to his people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)