Libya 2011 Demonstrations (5 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
For the first time, I feel Erdogan is an idiot.
Fuck him.
What Libya needs is a tsunami to hit Gaddafi-held towns.
Nay, we'd have more civilian casualties. I'd love a public hanging of Gedaffi, i honestly think i won't feel any remorse seeing him hanged in front of me.

Breaking news: Unconfirmed reports of a kamikaze attack inside of BabAlaziza in Tripoli by a defected Air force pilot
Great news, i think its true btw. Also one of the revolution's planes hit two battleships in the sea.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Btw, i found a video of a public hanging that happened in 1984, very famous case. A man called Sadeq Shwehdi got hanged live on Libyan TV for allegedly plotting against Gedaffi(All he really did, was criticize the regime). There are many public hangings that happened in the 80's and 90's, but this might be interesting to people here because this is Hamid (Hambons) uncle, i know about Sadeq Shwehdi's case for a long time, one of the most famous hanging cases in Libya in the 80's, but i was surprised to find out recently that he was Hamid's uncle.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
22:13 BREAKING from Al Jazeera Arabic The revolutionaries in Ajdabiya have captured 7 tanks in excellent condition and have handed them over to the defected 36th battalion.

22:04 Al Jazeera Arabic Libyan revolutionaries captured a Greek ship loaded with fuel headed to the port of AzZawiya off the coast of Tobruk. They have since redirected the ship to the port of Tobruk and have renamed the ship “The revolution of 17th February”.

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
22:13 BREAKING from Al Jazeera Arabic The revolutionaries in Ajdabiya have captured 7 tanks in excellent condition and have handed them over to the defected 36th battalion.

22:04 Al Jazeera Arabic Libyan revolutionaries captured a Greek ship loaded with fuel headed to the port of AzZawiya off the coast of Tobruk. They have since redirected the ship to the port of Tobruk and have renamed the ship “The revolution of 17th February”.
We Greeks support Ghadafi.Prime minister's Papandreou late father Andreas was like bff with Muamar.If he was alive i got no doubt he'd sent the whole fvckin greek army down there

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Nay, we'd have more civilian casualties. I'd love a public hanging of Gedaffi, i honestly think i won't feel any remorse seeing him hanged in front of me.
Not to step on anyone's toes here but publicly executing your previous dictator seems like kind of a silly way to move towards a more just, free nation.

I'm sure he deserves it but it sends a bad image IMO.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Not to step on anyone's toes here but publicly executing your previous dictator seems like kind of a silly way to move towards a more just, free nation.

I'm sure he deserves it but it sends a bad image IMO.
You're right of course.

I just don't really care about right and wrong anymore when it comes to this man, he's killed over 10k of his people in a months time, i'd love to see him publically hanged, i won't lie about it. Wouldn't mind being the person to hang him, i really don't think i'd have any remorse after doing it.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

Yesterday was the first time in 4 days that we heard positive news by the end of the day. :tup:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #734
    Btw, i found a video of a public hanging that happened in 1984, very famous case. A man called Sadeq Shwehdi got hanged live on Libyan TV for allegedly plotting against Gedaffi(All he really did, was criticize the regime). There are many public hangings that happened in the 80's and 90's, but this might be interesting to people here because this is Hamid (Hambons) uncle, i know about Sadeq Shwehdi's case for a long time, one of the most famous hanging cases in Libya in the 80's, but i was surprised to find out recently that he was Hamid's uncle.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zybm3iaHcmc
    Too sad. Now, where is Hameed?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Freddie are the news about Syrians helping the Qaddafi's with weapons and cars true? or some media fabrication?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Too sad. Now, where is Hameed?
    I think he's still in America, haven't spoken to him in ages.

Freddie are the news about Syrians helping the Qaddafi's with weapons and cars true? or some media fabrication?
    They're true as far as i know. Its not like the Syrians are doing anything to hide it either. In the first days of the revolution, two Syrian pilots were caught in the East, then Syria started sending ships full of weapons and artillery to the ports of Tripoli, and what confirmed that, is Syria's position in the Arab summit, where they stood in Gedaffi's side and completely opposed a no fly zone.

The reason is quite obvious imo, the Syrian and Libyan systems have so much in common, Gedaffi being ousted is not a good sign for Bashar, he doesn't want it to reach Syria, i think it inevitably will.

Algeria is helping Gedaffi just as much as Syria btw.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Hamid's around. He recently had his username changed to Omar Mukhtar but then something happened to his account so he's been having issues logging on (don't know how hard he's trying :p ).

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #739
    At this moment, the deadline given by the official Libyan TV has ended for people to leave the places where the rebels are in Bengahzi.

It seems another massacre will take place there soon.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    I think he's still in America, haven't spoken to him in ages.

They're true as far as i know. Its not like the Syrians are doing anything to hide it either. In the first days of the revolution, two Syrian pilots were caught in the East, then Syria started sending ships full of weapons and artillery to the ports of Tripoli, and what confirmed that, is Syria's position in the Arab summit, where they stood in Gedaffi's side and completely opposed a no fly zone.

The reason is quite obvious imo, the Syrian and Libyan systems have so much in common, Gedaffi being ousted is not a good sign for Bashar, he doesn't want it to reach Syria, i think it inevitably will.

Algeria is helping Gedaffi just as much as Syria btw.
    Are you sure about these or Jazeera bullshit? I know Syria refused the no fly zone, and their answer could be convincing thou, even if it wasn't, it doesn't prove that they indeed sent weapons. I asked this for you, maybe you you know something for real, from someone inside. For me it is hard to believe, cause it is pointless and very stupid. It's not like Syrians are waiting Gaddafi to go so that they start the revolution, or if Gaddafi stays, Bashar will stay too, doesn't make sense to me. But like I said, if Syrians did that, it is very retarded..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)