Libya 2011 Demonstrations (6 Viewers)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #201
    You don't always start. Sometimes someone else starts and you keep posting pictures in that thread for weeks. :D

These are pretty funny though :D
    :D

Is that Nasser on the right
    Which is right?

Following the PHd from LSE, here is how he got it:

Saif al-Islam Gaddafi received a PhD from the LSE in 2009 and also gave the university's Global Governance Research Unit a grant of £1.5m in the same year.

I love corruption in universities.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Following the PHd from LSE, here is how he got it:

Saif al-Islam Gaddafi received a PhD from the LSE in 2009 and also gave the university's Global Governance Research Unit a grant of £1.5m in the same year.

I love corruption in universities.
    That's scandalous! 1.5m for a degree? They really took advantage of the guy, no way is it worth that much.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    This is an excerpt from the idiot's book which is called the Green Book. He says that it is like the constitution of the country although it has nothing uselful in it.

I will try to translate it when I go home...

Good morning, Libya. It seems freedom became so close. Hold your breath and you will be there so soon enshallah...
    No Need to translation :) He just says a woman is a woman cuz she is designed to be a woman :lol:
    A man is a man because he is designed to be a man :lol:
    A woman gets sick ones a month or 9 depending if he's pregnant or not - and the man doesnt get sick :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    I'm sorry i couldn't respond earlier Ze, i was at work. PM me when you can be on MSN or FB, if you can today.
    You're forgiven. I'm just about to go back to sleep. My dad keeps insisting I wake up for Fajr even though he very well knows I only went to sleep a couple of hours prior and I can never fall asleep right away afterwards :sergio: :D I'll hit you up later.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #209
    According to Aljazeera, now more than million people are taking part in a demonstrations in Tripoli now, and Qaddhafi's forces are shooting at them harshly.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Saw that before, but thought it was too graphic to post here. I warn you people, the pictures are really graphic.

Some Terrible news.

Geddaffi's mercenaries are given Apache 64 airplanes to use on the million person protest in Tripoli, and there are reports of a really big massacre possibly happening today. This is terrible, this is terrible.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #214
    Libya's privately-owned Quryna newspaper is reporting that the Libyan justice minister, Mustafa Mohamed Abud Al Jeleil, has resigned over "the excessive use of violence against government protesters"

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Yes they are, i'm trying to call my cousin who lives close to Tajura, where this is happening, and its not working. fuck, this is really bad.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    All mobile and landline communication is now blocked! Gaddafi is preparing for HUGE massacre.

God help Lybians. This is the end.

Libya's ambassador in London has resigned. Staff of the entire Libyan embassy in London joined protesters.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #219
    Aljazeera: Egyptian borders guards forbid injured people from entering to Egypt and forbids aid from entering to Libya.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #220
    Two Libyan fighter jets landed unexpectedly in Malta on Monday, witnesses said, according to Reuters.

Local newspaper reporters saw the single seater Mirage jets land at Malta's international airport on Monday afternoon. The Maltese foreign ministry said it was trying to establish why the planes had landed. No other information was immediately available.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)