Libya 2011 Demonstrations (16 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Reports are circulating on the internet that Huda Ben Amer said on Al-Aan TV that Hanna was not Gedaffi's adopted daughter, she was actually the bastard child of Muammer Gedaffi and Huda Ben Amer. I haven't seen the video yet, so i can't confirm she said that. But if its true, that would be something you can only see in a Mexican soap opera :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,802
    Reports are circulating on the internet that Huda Ben Amer said on Al-Aan TV that Hanna was not Gedaffi's adopted daughter, she was actually the bastard child of Muammer Gedaffi and Huda Ben Amer. I haven't seen the video yet, so i can't confirm she said that. But if its true, that would be something you can only see in a Mexican soap opera :D
    :wth:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    A battalion of rebels that have been training in Tripoli for the past three weeks is heading for Sebha to free it from Gedaffi forces. The battalion consists completely of Libyans from the South, mostly the ones that were in Bu Slim prison. Hopefully they free Sebha as soon as possible. Sebha for more than a month have been living with a shortage of food supplies, no working hospitals, no electricity, no running water and no telecommunication.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Definitely. Nothing in this world is free of charge, we just have to be careful not to be over charged :D

On another note, Erdogan was in Tripoli today, he received a hero's welcome and prayed the Friday prayer in "Martyr's Square".

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Anybody is a better partner than China, i fear the day they become the superpower.

All in all, beggars can't be choosers. Despite the fact that history shows we can't really trust the West, we really didn't have any choice in this case.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Yes they did. Sirte is a bit complicated, because it actually has people that support him, unlike other cities where it was mostly mercenaries. Not to mention its the place where his tribe resides, and they were for the most part benefiting from the Gedaffi regime

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Mr Abdel Jalil said they will try and hold elections in 8 months time.

Love how the Libyans are making the most out of this completely new phenomenon they call "freedom of speech". There are already more than 120 newspapers and other media outlets in Benghazi alone. Guess 42 years of absolutely zero freedom of speech does that, huh? :p

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
    Jun 18, 2006
    Hopefully they get addicted to it so 'Islamic Democracy' doesn't ever take route :inter:

It's best to get people fed/ things repaired before the election, stop Islamists stepping in an buying votes with their 'charity'. Can't want to visit Free Libya :sheik:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Hopefully they get addicted to it so 'Islamic Democracy' doesn't ever take route :inter:

It's best to get people fed/ things repaired before the election, stop Islamists stepping in an buying votes with their 'charity'. Can't want to visit Free Libya :sheik:
    You're completely welcome to visit Libya. The longest coastline on the Mediterranean. :cool:

Don't worry about Islamists at all. First of all, most Islamists in Libya are not in any way fundamentalists. Secondly, and most importantly, most Libyans as far as i can tell are against them. There was even a rally supporting the mostly liberal NTC, against Islamists in Tripoli and Benghazi. People want a completely civil democracy for the most part, they don't trust Islamists very much.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    We dont want arms after Gedaffi. We want to be a completely civil society :stuckup:

Hit me up if you ever plan on going to Libya, i'll make sure you have a nice place to stay and a good time! :D

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    Saw a show yesterday where Michel Collon Belgian journalist very known and respected where he said that they were evidencea report signed by the Ex chef of France secret sevices that Nato especially the US, France, and Belguim had contacts with Al Qayda's section in Lybia and he even confronted Isabelle Durand (Ecolo), Pieter De Crem Belguim minister of defence who was shocked and couldn't deny. I find it interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)