Libya 2011 Demonstrations (22 Viewers)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #143
    He is threatening people of the results of continuing revolution. He said that a flood of blood will run if this continues.

I laughed when he said: "We can change the flag and the anthem as you want!!!"

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #144
    Saif: "Be prepared to be colonized. Americans want to occupy you, Libyans!"

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    He is threatening people of the results of continuing revolution. He said that a flood of blood will run if this continues.

I laughed when he said: "We can change the flag and the anthem as you want!!!"
    nothing beats him threatening the people that italians will return as if there is no international law or any thing :D

but reb i'm not sure i will leave this for fred but libya is made of tribes as far as i know. i know this bec we have people here who orginally are libyans and they live mainly in coastal cities on the med sea. so he does have a point in the country breaking up that is sth honestly worse than the ghaddafi rule.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #146
    Saif: "Tunisians and Egyptians are using weapons trying to control your oil, and Arabs want to laugh at you, Libyans!"

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #147
    nothing beats him threatening the people that italians will return as if there is no international law or any thing :D

but reb i'm not sure i will leave this for fred but libya is made of tribes as far as i know. i know this bec we have people here who orginally are libyans and they live mainly in coastal cities on the med sea. so he does have a point in the country breaking up that is sth honestly worse than the ghaddafi rule.
    It depends on the nature of the new regime. If it is demoscratic, it will be better for sure. And even if it is not democratic, I don't think Libyans will see worse than the current regime.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Saif: "Tunisians and Egyptians are using weapons trying to control your oil, and Arabs want to laugh at you, Libyans!"
    :rofl: :rofl: is he for real?!?!?! does he expect the people will believe this?!?! wow he is playing on the fear factor that has been shattered yet another proof that these rulers fed all there people hate for one another.

i love how ghadaffi is a very special leader not like mubarak and ben ali!! may be in killing people that is.

i dont want people to die but i doubt any one will want any one to belittle the people like this at all. DUMB SPEECH

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    It depends on the nature of the new regime. If it is demoscratic, it will be better for sure. And even if it is not democratic, I don't think Libyans will see worse than the current regime.
    thats a given bro 100% nothing is worst than the past 50 years for all our nations as a whole

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #151
    Now, one of Qaddhafi Tv channels has been controlled by people. I just checked it to make sure of these news and found that its signal went off although they were singing for the dictator two hours ago.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Now, one of Qaddhafi Tv channels has been controlled by people. I just checked it to make sure of these news and found that its signal went off although they were singing for the dictator two hours ago.
    Man, Libyans are badass :lol:

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Yo Arabs, thanks for the updates, but will it be hard for you if you tell us a word or two about some names that you mention? Many of us don't know who some of those people you mention are.
    Fred's been telling us who some people are, but from time to time he misses to give us more info too. Remember that we're complete outsiders and some of those names seem too similar to us, so even if you once mentioned who someone is, it'll be good it you say it again the next time you mention his name.

Who's Abdullah Sanousi? :D
    Abdullah Sanousi is one of the worst criminals in Geddaffi's regime. Google, Abu Slim massacre, and see the horrific story of how he executed 1500 political prisoners in one day.

This time Geddaffi sent him to Benghazi and with him teams of security forces and mercenaries, his mission was to contain the people of Benghazi, and he is largely responsible for the 250+ people that died in Benghazi the past few days. He's one of the biggest symbols of Geddaffi's dictatorial and brutal regime, and his death will serve a huge blow to them.

An extra note, a large majority of those killed in Abu Slim, were people from Benghazi, Bayda and the East in general. So Sanussi coming to the East is a really stupid move, once people find out where he is, they're going to hunt him down, almost everyone has some kind of relative or friend that died under the orders of this dog.

He is the chairman of Qaddhafi Development Association, but he is said to be the candidate to succeed his father.
    Exactly. I'm at work now, so i'll give my opinion about zeif el a7lam's speech later.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #155
    This is an excerpt from the idiot's book which is called the Green Book. He says that it is like the constitution of the country although it has nothing uselful in it.

I will try to translate it when I go home...

Good morning, Libya. It seems freedom became so close. Hold your breath and you will be there so soon enshallah...

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)