Libya 2011 Demonstrations (20 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Please, bro, tell me this is just an exaggeration !!

My heart is bleeding.
No exaggeration at all. Its 100% true.
Reb, what do you guys mean by African mercenaries? Libya is too in Africa so it confuses me. Is it a name of some Libyan paramilitary group or do you guys mean black Africans when you talk about African mercenaries?

Thanks
From African countries such as Tchad, Niger and Mali. None of them talk Arabic, they all speak French and other African dialects.

I put up some videos of some of the mercenaries that the Libyans caught in the previous page, but be warned that it is some extremely graphic material

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Reb, what do you guys mean by African mercenaries? Libya is too in Africa so it confuses me. Is it a name of some Libyan paramilitary group or do you guys mean black Africans when you talk about African mercenaries?

Thanks
They are a bunch of black mercenaries brought by Gaddafi from Chad, Zimbabwe and other African nations to kill his own people as most of the Libyan Police and army refuse to kill. It seems Gaddafi promised them money (some say $35,000 each).

They're not Libyan.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The money according to some of the mercenaries that were caught was that they'd get 12k dollars for every Libyan they kill

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's a very big country with small population, led, as it looks, by a much crazier president compared to Tunisia and Egypt. I fear that things can last very long there and the number of victims will grow in tens, maybe hundreds of thousands, without foreign intervention.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
There are reports of high ranking officers in Libya turning against Geddaffi, namely Abu Bakr Younis and El Mahdi Al Araby. If this is true, then Geddaffi's end might be nearer than expected. Still, these reports are unconfirmed up until now, but like i said, if true, this is big news.

The Dogs son, Seif Il Islam will come out and talk to the Libyan people on Tv later on tonight.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Some good news coming in.

Werfella tribe, the biggest tribe in Libya has announced that it has joined the people and is officially against Geddaffi. Also, Abdel Fatah Younis one of the high ranking officers in Geddaffi's regime, has turned against Geddaffi and has led a group of his men against Geddaffi's forces in Benghazi.

Kamel Huthaifa, a respected judge in Libya said on Al-Jazeera that Seif il Islam called him and suggested that they form a civil government, Huthaifa rejected the idea. Seif Il Islam, asked him then what are your demands, Huthaifa answered: We want you, your brothers and your father to turn yourselves in, and we will guarantee you your safety and a fair trial. :touched:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Fuck fuck fuck.

Libyan authorities have arrested one of Libya's most respected Islamic scholars, El Sadeg El Gheryani, after he said to Al Jazeera a couple of hours ago that it is Farth Ain for all Libyans to do what they can against the current regime, and he called for Libya's tribes to denounce Geddaffi and to fight him. Many analysts say that Gheryani's speech was the catalyst for the huge protests that happened in Tripoli in the past few hours.

Gheryani is a scholar that is widely respected in Libya, this is a big mistake by the dog, more and more people will come out because of this.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
News of the regime falling tonight, the protests in Tripoli has reached the center of the city, what they call "el sa7a el 5athra". Several deaths in front of the gate of Azeezeya, which many believe is where Geddaffi resides right now.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #111
    It's a very big country with small population, led, as it looks, by a much crazier president compared to Tunisia and Egypt. I fear that things can last very long there and the number of victims will grow in tens, maybe hundreds of thousands, without foreign intervention.
    I hope the massacres stop soon.

Fuck fuck fuck.

Libyan authorities have arrested one of Libya's most respected Islamic scholars, El Sadeg El Gheryani, after he said to Al Jazeera a couple of hours ago that it is Farth Ain for all Libyans to do what they can against the current regime, and he called for Libya's tribes to denounce Geddaffi and to fight him. Many analysts say that Gheryani's speech was the catalyst for the huge protests that happened in Tripoli in the past few hours.

Gheryani is a scholar that is widely respected in Libya, this is a big mistake by the dog, more and more people will come out because of this.
    I listened to what that brave scholar has said on Aljazeera. I hope he will not be killed soon, if not already killed.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Abed, after El Gheryani was arrested, and after Al Jazeera confirmed his arrest, the number of protesters in Tripoli almost doubled, i don;t think they're stupid enough to kill him, they already made a huge mistake by arresting him, they just provoked the people more.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
    A Libyan Businessman called 'Yasin Al Karbi' in Egypt said on BBC Arabia that Muammar Gaddafi has fled the country going to Venezuela with his wife and daughter Aisha. He also said that his sons Al-muatism and Saif Al-islam fought each other and that Saif is wounded.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #115
    Abed, after El Gheryani was arrested, and after Al Jazeera confirmed his arrest, the number of protesters in Tripoli almost doubled, i don;t think they're stupid enough to kill him, they already made a huge mistake by arresting him, they just provoked the people more.
    Don't forget that he is desperate now and may kill for revenge everybody that oppose him.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #117
    One of the leaders of a tribe living near the oil fields has just threatened on Aljazeera to cut oil pipes if the massacres do not stop within 24 hours.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Tarhuna joined the revolt against Geddaffi. Cities in the South are burning Gedaffi's revolutionary councils. All of Tripoli is filled with protestors, hundreds of thousands are taking on the streets and running after the mercenaries. Its a matter of hours, at most days and Gedaffi will be ousted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)