Libya 2011 Demonstrations (5 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I don't think anything will materialize in Libya.
One thing is for sure, he has no more control over the East. He's trying his last move now, he's sending the army to the East now, with warplanes and tanks moving into cities like El-Baytha and Benghazi. People there no longer recognize Gaddaffi's authority. He's lost the East. 3ogbal bagy mana6eq Libya

Forza Free people in Libya. I hope this animal days are numbered.
Allah yesma3 menak :xfinger:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
The army in Benghazi has gone against Gaddaffi and has joined the people. One of the colonels in Benghazi has announced that Army officers in Benghazi will protect the people and will fight the foreign mercenaries. Gaddaffi is in a losing battle against the East.

Edit: Now some unconfirmed reports say that Abdullah Al-Sanousi, who is known in Libya as the most cold blooded murderer out of all Gaddaffi's men, he is largely believed to be responsible for the Abu-Slim massacre, unconfirmed reports say that he has reached Benghazi and with him some military reinforcements to try and contain the army officers and protesters in Benghazi.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Khamis Muammar Gaddaffi caught red handed! These are some mercenaries sent by Gaddaffi's son, who is heading a battalion(i used google translate here) to contain Benghazi. The people are asking the guy who sent him, and he admits to being sent by Khamis Muammar Gaddaffi.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Warning: Extremely graphic material

Have a look at what the murderer does to his people, Gaddaffi is the worst dictator in the Arab world, Hosni and Ben Ali don't hold a candle in front of this bastard

https://picasaweb.google.com/msalem875/FPIMlD#5575085449024104178
Libya being sandwiched between Tunisia and Egypt gives this animal called 'Gaddaffi' no chance getting out of this.

God Bless the people of Libya. Hold on, You'll get your rights.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #31
    The army in Benghazi has gone against Gaddaffi and has joined the people. One of the colonels in Benghazi has announced that Army officers in Benghazi will protect the people and will fight the foreign mercenaries. Gaddaffi is in a losing battle against the East.

Edit: Now some unconfirmed reports say that Abdullah Al-Sanousi, who is known in Libya as the most cold blooded murderer out of all Gaddaffi's men, he is largely believed to be responsible for the Abu-Slim massacre, unconfirmed reports say that he has reached Benghazi and with him some military reinforcements to try and contain the army officers and protesters in Benghazi.
    Sanousi? Is he related to the king?

From which city are you from, Fred?

Khamis Muammar Gaddaffi caught red handed! These are some mercenaries sent by Gaddaffi's son, who is heading a battalion(i used google translate here) to contain Benghazi. The people are asking the guy who sent him, and he admits to being sent by Khamis Muammar Gaddaffi.
    Khamis? That is the first time I hear he has a son with that name. How many sons does the idiot have. I know 3 sons and one daughter.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Libya being sandwiched between Tunisia and Egypt gives this animal called 'Gaddaffi' no chance getting out of this.

God Bless the people of Libya. Hold on, You'll get your rights.
    Ya Rab!

Sanousi? Is he related to the king?

From which city are you from, Fred?

Khamis? That is the first time I hear he has a son with that name. How many sons does the idiot have. I know 3 sons and one daughter.
    No he's not related to the king Abed, he is a southerner like me, from a city beside Sebha called El-Shati, he's from a tribe called the Megrahi's, yes the same tribe as Abdul Baset El Megrahi who is also from Al-Shati.

And speaking of Al-Shati, i'm from Al Shati too :D

and yes Geddaffi has a son called Khamis. He has 7 sons and one daughter. Khamis is his youngest son, and he's a criminal just like his father.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #33
    No he's not related to the king Abed, he is a southerner like me, from a city beside Sebha called El-Shati, he's from a tribe called the Megrahi's, yes the same tribe as Abdul Baset El Megrahi who is also from Al-Shati.

And speaking of Al-Shati, i'm from Al Shati too :D

and yes Geddaffi has a son called Khamis. He has 7 sons and one daughter. Khamis is his youngest son, and he's a criminal just like his father.
    So, you are not from a coastal city. It is so weird to be from a city called "The Coast" in the middle of the desert :D

Thanks for info, bro.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    So, you are not from a coastal city. It is so weird to be from a city called "The Coast" in the middle of the desert :D

Thanks for info, bro.
    :lol:

I never noticed the irony in that until you pointed it out :D

My city unfortunately is known to be very loyal to the idiot.

Btw, hundreds and in some cases thousands of protestors coming out in Western cities like el-Zawya, El Zentan and even in Tripoli. There isn't much coverage, but the situation in Libya is escalating, and Geddaffi is now beginning to lose control even in the West after he already (semi) lost the East.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    El Zawya's people have seized control over their city, they burned down the revolutionary council's building(the biggest symbol of Gaddaffi's dictatorial regime), they burned down police stations and took down all monuments with Geddaffi's ugly face on them.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Warning: Extremely graphic material

Have a look at what the murderer does to his people, Gaddaffi is the worst dictator in the Arab world, Hosni and Ben Ali don't hold a candle in front of this bastard

https://picasaweb.google.com/msalem875/FPIMlD#5575085449024104178
    ya sater!! i hope this bastard gets what he deserves for doing this to his people!!! i was telling my mum when she called and said ahmed i wish this stops so people dont die, i remember telling her once it starts they cant stop until he leaves ( mubarak) bec if they stop they r soo going to get hunted down. i can safely say the same in libya so i hope people in libya realize its going to be tough but its very do-able and they deserve to have a much better than what they currently have so here is hoping they keep going and the army more and more stands with the people bec as it played out in both tunisia and egypt the army helps a lot when on yr side.

its also obvious ghadaffi plays the game using the same things mubarak used. first no internet, then no media, then he throws out bullies in libya's case mercenaries to scare people and like now kill people, they all have the same retarded and dirty tactics and as expected they dont think or learn from others at all!!!! stay strong libyans its very do-able it just needs some patience and a lot of strength.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #37
    Nice work, brothers.

I love the current revolutionary spirit all over the Arab countries. Today, I was shocked when I saw demonstrations in Oman and Djibouti.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Reports from Benghazi say that the dog Gaddaffi's son, Saadi Gaddaffi is now under siege in an army camp, after his guard was infiltrated.

If this is true, this will be a huge huge turn in events.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #39
    Reports from Benghazi say that the dog Gaddaffi's son, Saadi Gaddaffi is now under siege in an army camp, after his guard was infiltrated.

If this is true, this will be a huge huge turn in events.
    I heard that, and heard that they set Benghazi radio on fire. They even controlled some army tanks according to Aljazeera.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Ya they have 4 army tanks in Benghazi. They took control of the Benghazi radio, and now they're swearing at Geddaffi and spreading news about the revolution on state radio :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)