Let's see how big a JUVE fan you are! (my first post) (3 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Qaterminator ] ++
Did he smile at you or look unhappy?:D:D:D
unhappy as always....

but there was sooo much crowd around him...
í was the last one who took an autograph but i was the luckiest cause i was the only one who was soooooo near him!!!!!!

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

unhappy as always....

but there was sooo much crowd around him...
í was the last one who took an autograph but i was the luckiest cause i was the only one who was soooooo near him!!!!!!
always :dazed:I thought he was a good person

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Qaterminator ] ++

always :dazed:I thought he was a good person
he is an amazing person...

but you know...
he never smiles....

but i don't take him wrong.
he was veery nice and didn't refuse to sign any autographs...

even though he signed sooo many autographs and after signing too many...he didn;t refuse me either!! :heart:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Guys,

I have been out of college for six years now. When I was in school I didn't even know of Juventus' existence!

So you guys are in an advantage :)

The fact that you all are so active on these boards shows your committment. I wish I had all that time to spend on this forum! :)

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
You actually wouldn't enjoy Torino- it's a medium-scale industrial city, totally different from Roma or Milano. I have a feeling that there are more FC Torino fans there than Juve fans!

If you lived in Torino you'd have to face them, every day! :)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++
You actually wouldn't enjoy Torino- it's a medium-scale industrial city, totally different from Roma or Milano. I have a feeling that there are more FC Torino fans there than Juve fans!

If you lived in Torino you'd have to face them, every day! :)
anyway...
i would have them close to me...

now they are sooooo away....
and for me...
meeting them in the airport was alife time experience.

if i had them close to me i could have them any time i would like to

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
And I would LOVE to work for a top Consulting or IBanking firm in Milan. When I was applying to one business school, I met with this Italian guy who graduated from this school and works for McKinzey (his office is 30 meters away from the Duomo). Well, his firm rents a VIP lodge both at Delle Alphi and San Sirro + their managing partner is a "good friend" of Mr. Moggi...

Can you imagine having a guy in your company who is a "good friend" of Juventus President? I simply CAN'T

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
my dad works in a greek football team.
serie B but it's good..

you can't even imagine HOW many times have i thought of my dad now moving to turin and me...
that i would "have" to follow him....

god!!!!!

i would go EVERY DAY,TO EVERY TRAINING...EVERY MATCH.....everywhere all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the players would be sick of me!! :LOL::LOL:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
Yep, you would get a seasonal ticket- there would be one seat assigned to you only. So you would see every game from the same angle :)

I wouldn't live in Torino though.

SarajMan

Mar 10, 2004
I have a lot of posters, i have some collective posters but most posters are Delpiero legend of 9 seas.

I have jersey of Juve(when tele+) was main sponzor, and guess what number im wearing, yep 10.

Also i have this forum on which i will spend hours and hours to stay updated on all the news about Juve.

And this is my favourite team!!!!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++
Yep, you would get a seasonal ticket- there would be one seat assigned to you only. So you would see every game from the same angle :)

I wouldn't live in Torino though.
waw...
this sounds sooo ice :heart:

i wish i could do that :down:
but i really don't know if i would like to live in turin too....
i have never been there,but i've been to other italian places and met some italians,and EVERYONE tells me turin is not a veeeery nice place...

but,i'll wait till summer and then i'll tell ya ;)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
well tourists who have been to turin say that just italians think that turin is not a good place...i would live there...MAYBE! ill go and visit it, and lets see if i like it :D

Dharurat

Oct 16, 2002
i'm a juve fan for close to ten years, yet all in all, i only have about 4 juve jerseys, some scraves and muffles, and other merchandise (lighters, stickers etc.)... all of them are original but i cannot afford too much since those things do cost a lot, and they are not that easily available here in my country...

i'm not sure how one can gauge how BIG a fan one is really... all i can say that i beieve i am a big fan of juve and have never, and WILL never support any other team as long as my heart continues to beat.......

......which is why last year, i got the juve logo tattoed on my left breast...

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by arifelly |Juve| ] ++
well tourists who have been to turin say that just italians think that turin is not a good place ...i would live there...MAYBE! ill go and visit it, and lets see if i like it :D
i heard that too....
about 1000000 times...

who knows who's right!:confused:

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

i heard that too....
about 1000000 times...

who knows who's right!:confused:

yeah, who's right...who should i believe. :confused:

i can't say i'd love to live in turin b4 seeing it first.. maybe i like it, maybe not ;)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by arifelly |Juve| ] ++

yeah, who's right...who should i believe. :confused:

i can't say i'd love to live in turin b4 seeing it first.. maybe i like it, maybe not ;)
this summer when i go...
i will have a GREAT look of it.....

take maaaaany pictures......
and then i will tell ya how it was ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)