Let's see how big a JUVE fan you are! (my first post) (5 Viewers)

OP
ADP Timers

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #81
    Sort of bumping this thread to the top.

I have the following as of now.

1 Juve Flag
    1 Juve USA Tour Black Nike Hat
    1 Juve Black Beanie
    Juve EMOTIONS DVD
    1 JUVE Scarf
    1 JUVE Pennat
    1 JUVE large poster w/ davids, DP, zidane, tach
    2 DP posters, really nice.
    5 misc 8 1/2 x 11 posters of Juve. 4 of them with DP in it.
    1 NIKE 03/04 Fastweb Juve jersey
    1 Liberta Digitale older jersey, from 2001 I think. ADP on the back, #10. :).

MISC
    I also got 1 white away Italian jersey, last years.
    Also, 1 home blue italian replica jersey with DP on the back.

Also the Inter EMOTIONS dvd, italian flag, italian starbucks mug.
    NEW Real Madrid poster.
    6-7 foot tall Beckham poster.

Ill have to get pics of all this. This is all just here in my tiny ass American dorm room. People have no clue what Juventus is, which makes it that much better.

- John-Paul

Buy on AliExpress.com

Srecka

Jan 22, 2004
    someone asked me : "Juventus play sucks now ,why you are still like Juve ? "

i answered : because i'm a real football fan , a real Juvefan ! "

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Srecka ] ++
    someone asked me : "Juventus play sucks now ,why you are still like Juve ? "

i answered : because i'm a real football fan , a real Juvefan ! "
    good for you.

i've been this question 100000 times.

but they usually ask me if buffon changes team if i will still support juve.

the answer is soooo obvious obvious that i dont answer most of the times.

i'll still like him no matter where,but i'll be ajuventina no matter what

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
    I became a Juventus fan in spring of 1998.

Since then I have been buying an official jersey every year. I now have six. I will be buying them every year until I die. I also baught a limited edition 1984-85 Michel Platini jersey from juvestore.com.

I've seen Juve play twice- I've travelled to Manchester and Torino last CL campaign (there are mainly MU and Juve fans among my friends). You can imagine how disapointed I was. I have spent a fortune in an official Juventus store in Torino- got sweaters, t-shirts, sports suits, socks, flags and two bags of all kinds of minor stuff.

I have been to Italy one more time two years ago to watch an Azerbaijani team play in the futzal Champions League (against Italian Roma, by the way), but never got to Torino. That didn't stop me from spending lots of money in football shops though.

I have a BUNCH of Juve posters, most coming from JUVENTUS magazine and other football editions. By now I have a stack approximately 5 cm think. I don't have all that posted anywhere yet. When I have my own house I will have a room with all four walls covered by those posters and pictures, with all my official jerseys as a certepiece of all that.

About once every three months I make regular orders from www.subside.co.uk and www.juvestore.com for all kinds of things which I have never kept a count of.

But you know what makes me most happy of being a Juventus fan? My friends... the ones who made me fall in love with the greatest team on this planet. I have five very good friends, all in their mid to late 20s... which are as crazy Juve fans as I am. We have a closed football club with about 100 members (not only Juve fans) where we watch all the games and those are the happiest moments of my life.

A month ago I registered with juventuz.com forums.

Does this make me a "big" Juve fan? :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    That's awesome Pendir... if only i had a bunch of mates to sit down and watch the game with... some money to buy all those goodies wouldn't hurt either :greedy:

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

good for you.

i've been this question 100000 times.

but they usually ask me if buffon changes team if i will still support juve.

the answer is soooo obvious obvious that i dont answer most of the times.

i'll still like him no matter where,but i'll be ajuventina no matter what
    You are not like me :D Good for you.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Pendir ] ++
    I became a Juventus fan in spring of 1998.

Since then I have been buying an official jersey every year. I now have six. I will be buying them every year until I die. I also baught a limited edition 1984-85 Michel Platini jersey from juvestore.com.

I've seen Juve play twice- I've travelled to Manchester and Torino last CL campaign (there are mainly MU and Juve fans among my friends). You can imagine how disapointed I was. I have spent a fortune in an official Juventus store in Torino- got sweaters, t-shirts, sports suits, socks, flags and two bags of all kinds of minor stuff.

I have been to Italy one more time two years ago to watch an Azerbaijani team play in the futzal Champions League (against Italian Roma, by the way), but never got to Torino. That didn't stop me from spending lots of money in football shops though.

I have a BUNCH of Juve posters, most coming from JUVENTUS magazine and other football editions. By now I have a stack approximately 5 cm think. I don't have all that posted anywhere yet. When I have my own house I will have a room with all four walls covered by those posters and pictures, with all my official jerseys as a certepiece of all that.

About once every three months I make regular orders from www.subside.co.uk and www.juvestore.com for all kinds of things which I have never kept a count of.

But you know what makes me most happy of being a Juventus fan? My friends... the ones who made me fall in love with the greatest team on this planet. I have five very good friends, all in their mid to late 20s... which are as crazy Juve fans as I am. We have a closed football club with about 100 members (not only Juve fans) where we watch all the games and those are the happiest moments of my life.

A month ago I registered with juventuz.com forums.

Does this make me a "big" Juve fan? :)
    :touched::touched:
    i wish i was rich and be able to buy all those things.
    my parents would never give money for those things even though they KNOW how much i love juventus.
    it's a real wonder how i have all those things and i am proud for them cause i bought them with a huge difficulty.
    i am soooo proud there are fans like you Pendir....

i wish i was able to come closer to my team anyway.
    the closest i have ever came is see them in the airport(i coudn't even see them playing-how pathetic) and from internet hearing every single days news.
    but no matter the jerseys,the muffles...or anyhting,
    this is the only thing i didn't pay but it's the only thing that there are no money that can even buy them...

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by ahead ] ++
    at least u've seen 'em
    well,yes.
    and that was definitelly the happiest day of my life.

and also one step closer to them.

the closest possible literarly but not close enough in general...

i think that if i don't go once in turin to see them playing,one part of me as a fan will be missing

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003

well,yes.
    and that was definitelly the happiest day of my life.

and also one step closer to them.

the closest possible literarly but not close enough in general...

i think that if i don't go once in turin to see them playing,one part of me as a fan will be missing
    You should have stand closer to Nedved :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Qaterminator ] ++

Because if Nedved leaves Juve(But I wish it doesn't happen :D),I will not be a Juve fan :down:

you are not serious...
    are you??

after all this time...haven't you loved this team??

nedved is a part of it,not the whole team.
    in the begining,i was thinking that if buffon will leave i wouldn't support them anymore with passion.

but after 2 years...every day that passes makes me love juve more and more.
    despite the fact if buffon is there or not,i support them the same.

you'll see....when nedved leaves...you won't leave juve.
    i am sure.

and secondly..what,you'll be left without a tea, to support??
    cause when nedved leaves,he'll stop his career.
    what will you do then?

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003

you are not serious...
    are you??

after all this time...haven't you loved this team??

nedved is a part of it,not the whole team.
    in the begining,i was thinking that if buffon will leave i wouldn't support them anymore with passion.

but after 2 years...every day that passes makes me love juve more and more.
    despite the fact if buffon is there or not,i support them the same.

you'll see....when nedved leaves...you won't leave juve.
    i am sure.

and secondly..what,you'll be left without a tea, to support??
    cause when nedved leaves,he'll stop his career.
    what will you do then?
    I will go support Man Utd cause Cristiano Ronaldo is there :D

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Qaterminator ] ++

You should have stand closer to Nedved :D
    i was just NEXT to him...
    i can still feel his hair i touched them slightly-he didn't notice:D-just to feel them!!!!!!! and his "part" cause i was standing right next to him.....
    it was a breathtaking experience...

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003

i was just NEXT to him...
    i can still feel his hair i touched them slightly-he didn't notice:D-just to feel them!!!!!!! and his "part" cause i was standing right next to him.....
    it was a breathtaking experience...
    Is he tall?Is his hair soft or just like the wires?:D:D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)