Let's see how big a JUVE fan you are! (my first post) (1 Viewer)

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
Men's underwear looks really cool! I think it has "Juventus" written in big black letters.

Oh wait, my girlfriend will hate me even more! I don't know why she thinks that I love Juventus more than I love her...
Get her name embossed on your underpants. It never fails. ;)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
Men's underwear looks really cool! I think it has "Juventus" written in big black letters.

Oh wait, my girlfriend will hate me even more! I don't know why she thinks that I love Juventus more than I love her...
maybe because you do...?? :p

i love juve more than buffon!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
when YOU don't know,then don't blame your gf if she doesn't know either!! :thumb:

but gfs and bfs come and go....the team stays forever.

really,i know nobody who was a REAL and dedicated fan and then changed team.
NOBODY! and i wonder when ppl are trying to convice me to become a milanista.
would they become juventinis?

no!
then why should i change my team....??

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
yes they do...

and especially my best friend is telling me all the time that i still have time to become a milan fan and that sheva won't be angry at me....
that he will forgive me for hating him firstly.
and also my best friend is telling me that i love milan,that i don't hate them,but because i am a juve fan i am embarassed to admit that i love milan!!

shit!!
it's soooooo damn funny when ppl try to make me become milanista!
it's extremelly funny considering that they have used EVERY single idea and motive they hd in their minds to make me change team....and i am laughing at them!!

i say better dead thatn milanista!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I actually liked Milan when I started following Italian football in the early 90s. People in Azerbaijan were normally supporting Dinamo Kiev in the Soviet League, and when Sheva transfered to Milan a lot of Kiev supporters started to support Milan because of him.

As time went on though, to me this turned into a dislike towards Milan...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Milan is alright (call them "così così" in Italiano). As a team to watch, they're entertaining. And most of the time I will pull for them as a Serie A representative in tournaments where Juve isn't/is no longer :sad: playing. (Except this year in the CL -- probably to make amends for the fact that I don't believe that they deserved the title last year, shootouts aside.)

The thing that annoys me about Milan is some of their fans and their, "we are entitled to tell everyone else how their teams should be run from a position of authority" attitude. But then some of my best friends are Milanistas, really. ;)

May 30, 2004
hehe i dont think i need to proove anything ... my nick is enough... and o ya i was lucky enough to catch to matches for juvnetus when they visited the UAE to play wit da all star team and al ein club here .. only camoranesi dint show all da rest were here i took pics which i hav till now.. i hope they visit ur respective countries so you can watch the magic live

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
as you said modo,we have to proove nothing.

even if we only love juventus is 100% more important than have the whole juventusstore in our own...

things means nothing.
well,i may be proud of my juve stuff,
but i don't think that the ppl who do not have ANY juve stuff are less fans than i am

Gurjio

Jul 25, 2003
Loads of Merchandise, wallets pennants, clothes etc, every shirt home, away, 3rd, champs lge for the last 10 yrs or so plus a big fat juve tattoo on my leg!

Gurjio

Jul 25, 2003
The logo, although i asked the guy not to put the stars on as im patiently awaiting the 3 star motif :) i will post it although im at the office at the moment so i would look a little strange.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)