Let me tell you a story... (2 Viewers)

OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #42
    "The referee orders a retake...Zoff pushes Totti aside and blasts it over the bar"

What's with the Romans and the penalties? :D

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
    mmmmm thinks Totti, better find out where I can buy some enlargement cream.... and after seeing some of the black players in the shower maybe I should ask one of them!!!!!!

Anastacia

Jul 12, 2002
    totti meets montella in the showers and gets a punch in the eye ... totti turns around and says 'Why did you do that' .. Montella replies - "coz you cheated on me", ok am kidding, he said "coz u said that u prefered to play with del piero instead of me in the world cup!!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    now montella gets a punch from totti.'What was that for?'he asks.
    totti replies,'that's for you being too lousy to play in the wc!'

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    "What? Does the pie-eating contest winner dare to talk to me? I challenge you for a duel! Tonight at sunset at the Colloseum. Choice of weapons is yours!!"

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
    At Sunset Totti arrives along with his choice of weapons....Mirror, hairspray, comb, spot cream, and breath freshener, oh wait a minute they are always in his bag....his weapons are

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    On to the scene driving his 1986 Fiat x-19 is......Trap !!!

"Wait boys, dont fight. Please dont hurt my little Francesco, I'm grooming him to be Italy's superstar at WC 2006, where our team will rely solely on him".........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)