Less than 12h away (1 Viewer)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Martin.. youve been an awesome president. Thanks for your sheer unselfishness and pouring all the money into a forum for people you dont even know. That is the personification of awesome.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Martin

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
  • Thread Starter #105
    So now I have a choice to make. Announce the outcome of the bidding now or go to bed and get sleep before work tomorrow. Which would inevitably postpone the announcement until tomorrow afternoon or even Saturday..

Such a hard decision this is... :undecide:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++
    So now I have a choice to make. Announce the outcome of the bidding now or go to bed and get sleep before work tomorrow. Which would inevitably postpone the announcement until tomorrow afternoon or even Saturday..

Such a hard decision this is... :undecide:

Bah, shut up and just announce it :D

Espectro

The Grimreaper
    Jul 12, 2002
    Well, in the mean time, and asuming that theres a new owner...

Martin;

It has been a great ride! almost 3 years since I join this forum, and I must tell you, you did a great job in becoming this place in more than a soccer forum.

I can't describe how this forum has affect our lives, as Juve fans and also personally. Here we have meet friends, we have share good and bad times, tears and smiles, love and hate...

I must say that with your idea, you have touch the lives of many of us, and I personally apreciate it very much! coz in here I have learn alot, not just about Juventus, but also I have learn about culture, religion, politics and most important about people.

For me it has been an honor to be part of your idea, and I hope that even if you are not the owner, you still have time to visite us, and to share with us.

Thank you very much!! and God Bless you My friend!!!

Now give us the f$·%& name!!!! :D

Geof

May 14, 2004
    Dear Martin,

As you could expect it, and as you can read it we're all pretty chocked on the identity of the new owner. We don't know him, never seen him post, and he hasn't shown up yet... It's as an elected president who doesn't make a public appearance after his triumph... kinda weird.

However, we all agree (I guess) on the fact that you have been a great president. I hope you stay with us. At least come and say hi, once in a while, you'll always be welcomed here!

You always did what is best for the forums, so I rely on your decision. You are the only one here who knows what Martin Nathell is about, I hope you did the right choice :)

Thx Martin.

Oct 1, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
    Dear Martin,

As you could expect it, and as you can read it we're all pretty chocked on the identity of the new owner. We don't know him, never seen him post, and he hasn't shown up yet... It's as an elected president who doesn't make a public appearance after his triumph... kinda weird.

However, we all agree (I guess) on the fact that you have been a great president. I hope you stay with us. At least come and say hi, once in a while, you'll always be welcomed here!

You always did what is best for the forums, so I rely on your decision. You are the only one here who knows what Martin Nathell is about, I hope you did the right choice :)

Thx Martin.
    after reading the survival scheme, I'd say that this Nathell is qualified enough to take over this site.if he is not lying of course ;)

Geof

May 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++

after reading the survival scheme, I'd say that this Nathell is qualified enough to take over this site.if he is not lying of course ;)
    Sure. Noone doubts about his technical/financial abilities. But what about the spirit? he's only a recent juventino, and we never seen or heard anything of him...

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++

where do you read that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)