Less than 12h away (4 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Martin ] ++

I have never posted on a forum that had them, don't think I would be here if they did appear. They're a terrible pain.
Is that why u didnt put any such features on??

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
What I like most about the forum is its accesibility- No one has huge ass avatars and massive pictures in their sig which are very annoying.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
What I like most about the forum is its accesibility- No one has huge ass avatars and massive pictures in their sig which are very annoying.
very true, i can go on any computer regardless the connection and still browse comfortably, but on many forums, a slow connection makes browsin a total ball ache.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

very true, i can go on any computer regardless the connection and still browse comfortably, but on many forums, a slow connection makes browsin a total ball ache.
True.Plus how annoying would it be to have Del Piero 7 Capitano in 1000X800 in 50 peoples sigs?

Oct 1, 2002
big avatar is pain in the ass.
it take too much space and slow down the loading speed.
the file size limitation can be increased a little though, would be glad to post animated Gundam Gif here. ^0^

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
big avatar is pain in the ass.
it take too much space and slow down the loading speed.
the file size limitation can be increased a little though, would be glad to post animated Gundam Gif here. ^0^
are you suggesting that an animated avatar will slow down the loading speed less than a slightly larger stationary image?

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
OMG, 5 hours to go!!!

A new era begins!!! new eposides, new caracthers, new conflicts...

Im sorry the emotion got me :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Oh, and btw, Happy Birthday Martin!

Geof

May 14, 2004
naaah, keep the 60 seconds rule. It's not that annoying, and at least you cans follow a discussion.

+ that makes you think before you post

...well for most of us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)