Lesbians giving their child hormones to delay puberty so child can decide gender! WTF (5 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I have to say I think this is wrong to do to someone under the age of 18. Kid should be taken away from the parents and allowed to decide later in life.

If he wants to become a woman, as an adult, then that's fine. If this has been in any remote way forced on the kid then that couple should be in prison.
:tup:

Anyway, wont be too long till this thread in the gutter riddled with religion.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Golazo

★ ★ ★
Sep 1, 2011
Yeah I don't agree with it, and if I had a few javelins I would skewer them all, but what are you gonna do...

There are more important things to worry about out there, like what I'm going to eat for dinner tonight.

OP
AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #51
    ßöмßäяðîëя;3311797 said:
    You are the assfuck using the most BIASED of news corporations to post "factoids."

So I don't close this, I want you to go find an MSNBC link, and an Al-Jazeera English link.
    I will use whatever news I don't deem biased you use yours. don't tell me what to link or use

OP
    AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #53
    ßöмßäяðîëя;3311834 said:
    No, it's funny you tell people not to be biased, but you are twice as biased as any person posting in this thread.
    Im not biased I found this on fox so i posted it I saw the article later on the new york times but it was small so I used Fox. My posts in this thread weren't biased against anyone so your assessment is BS

OP
    AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #57
    ßöмßäяðîëя;3311855 said:
    I just used competitive news agencies, I don't associate with either of them.
    so do i i watch, Foxnews and CNN and read the New York Times and the Daily beast

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)