Lesbians giving their child hormones to delay puberty so child can decide gender! WTF (3 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I found this article where a normal couple (male+female) supports the gender reassignment of their child. Where should I post it?
What do you think about the article AC posted in general, Alen? That's what we would like to know.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I have to say I think this is wrong to do to someone under the age of 18. Kid should be taken away from the parents and allowed to decide later in life.

If he wants to become a woman, as an adult, then that's fine. If this has been in any remote way forced on the kid then that couple should be in prison.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
This is a bit much, given that you can do this yourrself when you are older or if you have the money before you are pregnant.

Whilst i believe in the complete freedom of choice, by doing this to a child in the first place you are taking that choice out of there hands.

But AC you should post this stuff in the off topic section :tup:

OP
AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #31
    I have to say I think this is wrong to do to someone under the age of 18. Kid should be taken away from the parents and allowed to decide later in life.

If he wants to become a woman, as an adult, then that's fine. If this has been in any remote way forced on the kid then that couple should be in prison.
    Agreed an adult can choose that for oneself not this crap

OP
    AndreaCristiano

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
    Jun 9, 2011
  • Thread Starter #33
    This is a bit much, given that you can do this yourrself when you are older or if you have the money before you are pregnant.

Whilst i believe in the complete freedom of choice, by doing this to a child in the first place you are taking that choice out of there hands.

But AC you should post this stuff in the off topic section :tup:
    If someone can move it go for it :) sorry

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    What i think this is interesting yet disturbing. I would like to see peoples stance, without bias
    Impossible, even your own stance is not without bias.

However, I'm against hormone therapy for children unless they actually have a legit medical condition. If people feel they're another gender and are 18 or older, then go for it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)