Leonardo Spinazzola (16 Viewers)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
I liked Spina , he was amazing vs Atletico, nothing special afterwards but still...

Anyway, we are doing this mainly for 2 reasons:

1.FFP balance that closes tommorow for 2019 and those 25mil will help.
2.We probably looking for more deals with Roma (Higuain & Zaniolo), so probably want them to be happy.

Again,love Spina but i can understand it toattaly.

And Luca Pellegrini, i guess Juve have seen something from him to like do a 20 yrs old LB, why not.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
So he was loaned, he showed promise, he was proven ready, he was brought back, injuries set him back, he got slowly introduced, he played one great game at high level, he is liked by many and the potential is there. We got a new manager that rumours say can bring the best out of players. We swap him with Pellegrini only to loan Pellegrini to Sassuolo?

And you want to tell me that this deal is not bizarre?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Always liked him, but you could see perhaps he wasn't going to excel with us due to a combination of injuries and Alex Sandro. Still, I'm surprised he wasn't given a chance under Sarri, even considering the FFP enticement.

I think this next season he has to consolidate himself as a top fullback, he has great speed and stamina so would be useful for anyone.

It remains to be seen whether we get the better deal here, but something about Pellegrini does make him seem more like a Juve kind of player.
I agree with all of this
The only logic I can find in it is he was sold for a solid plusvalenza with the opourtunity to get a younger replacement who is more of a traditional fullback

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
So he was loaned, he showed promise, he was proven ready, he was brought back, injuries set him back, he got slowly introduced, he played one great game at high level, he is liked by many and the potential is there. We got a new manager that rumours say can bring the best out of players. We swap him with Pellegrini only to loan Pellegrini to Sassuolo?

Is this actually happening where loaning him out ? thats even worse and makes no sense what so ever.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
The only thing this deal shows is that we're scrambling financially. We have created problems for ourselves & need solve them. From the looks of it, we went from a club with solid, long term planning to one that's just acting on short term impulses. I'm afraid we can expect plenty of similar deals at the end of June in the future.

So yeah, I would agree with calling it bizarre :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I feel for this guy.

He did everything to deserve a chance here and didn't get it while other cack players get to spend many seasons at Juve.
He was great against Atletico btw.

- - - Updated - - -

The only thing this deal shows is that we're scrambling financially. We have created problems for ourselves & need solve them. From the looks of it, we went from a club with solid, long term planning to one that's just acting on short term impulses. I'm afraid we can expect plenty of similar deals at the end of June in the future.

So yeah, I would agree with calling it bizarre :D
Marotta's exit was not a good thing for us.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

:agree:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Has to be some complicated financial dealings to create Plusvalenza. What I don't understand is who will play 2nd LB now? We have already sold Rogerio to Sass as well.

I suppose them Ronaldo payments and the multiple large wages we are handing out to players were always going to create a need for sales though I don't agree with some of the speculation that this shows there is no long term planning. It may be possible that we simply decided to keep Cancelo instead of him. Or possibly the original plan had been to loan out Higuain again but Sarri plans to use him so we need to make up money elsewhere?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

:agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)