Leonardo Spinazzola (8 Viewers)

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Hindsight.

Nonetheless a good decision to sell 2 LB's, leaving us with the always injured DeSciglio as the only fullback backup for Alex Sandro.
we have Matuidi to cover but Spinna is not reliable at all :baus: ... I really was hopping for better Spinna situtation, I liked his performance but he is too injury prone..
How do his minutes played compare to De Sciglio and Danilo?
as backups, it's pretty good. I liked Spinna too like you but man we can't rely on him, others are good rotational players and are less, (less) injured

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
we have Matuidi to cover but Spinna is not reliable at all :baus: ... I really was hopping for better Spinna situtation, I liked his performance but he is too injury prone..

as backups, it's pretty good. I liked Spinna too like you but man we can't rely on him, others are good rotational players and are less, (less) injured
I don't understand. Spina would have been a backup too, and he's been less injured than the other two. Besides, Danilo wasn't brought in to be a backup.

I wouldn't say bullet dodged at all, so far.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
we have Matuidi to cover but Spinna is not reliable at all :baus: ... I really was hopping for better Spinna situtation, I liked his performance but he is too injury prone.
Glad Matuidi can fill in if needed, but don't tell me we planned with him as LB from the get go. We simply went into the season being pretty thin in the fullback department.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)