Leonardo Spinazzola (3 Viewers)

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Spinazzola is very young. He has lots of talent and now this move worries me because I don't know why would he want to warm our bench at this point of his career.

I surely don't mind him here. I just hope we're not gonna see Chelsea bid high in the last minutes to land Sandro. If that happens I'll be left speechless.
Re Sandro I'd relax but then 1% of me is harbouring memories of those three goals they conceded yesterday against unfancied Burnley. Conte will be hopping mad.

That said, there will be many opportunities for Spinazzola in coming months against some of the clubs that we can almost expect an automatic 3 points. Those Serie A encounters and Coppa matches, especially the earlier ties where again we would odds on to go through to the next round.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Which is a sad statement, since a backup fullback like him should at best be 3rd best fullback mostly.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
I read your posts often because you have a good view on players latest example Cancelo, who I do not like as RB.
but on Spinazzola I have to disagree with you. He is much better than many in the forum think. I followed Atlanta
cause of all the young players they had . Besides Caldara and Conti ,not speaking about Papu Gomez, he is not young any more.
Spina was very impressive. Reason he was called up for the National team. Give him 4 months and we will talk again about him.
Many here want Cancelo now, but how many have seen him play? The guy can not defend, not even a bit. Spinazzola is way superior
and you will see. Yes the grass is all ways greener on the other side of the fence.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
So you think Bonucci is worth €84m? :think:

This forum man...this forum.
Should've said cut-price but I like to exaggerate to get people rustled up ;) Point stands that we would've gotten at least 60-70+mil with ease from City and it's not even debatable when you look at what they've paid for defenders this season.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I read your posts often because you have a good view on players latest example Cancelo, who I do not like as RB.
but on Spinazzola I have to disagree with you. He is much better than many in the forum think. I followed Atlanta
cause of all the young players they had . Besides Caldara and Conti ,not speaking about Papu Gomez, he is not young any more.
Spina was very impressive. Reason he was called up for the National team. Give him 4 months and we will talk again about him.
Many here want Cancelo now, but how many have seen him play? The guy can not defend, not even a bit. Spinazzola is way superior
and you will see. Yes the grass is all ways greener on the other side of the fence.
I did not say he is a bad player, but he is an untested good young fullback (Azzurri call up means so little these days when it comes to top club ready), he should be coming in only as backup and to work his way up. A team going for CL title should not weaken itself to this degree, by losing a hugely important RB and the replacement beeing backup level duo as MDS or Spinazzola (tho I think he is coming in as LB backup prolly). We need a starting RB for sure, no excuses.

Tho this may be another case like when we signed Evra for cheap due to lack of options, and prolonged the big signing for LB a year to sign Sandro. Club seems to be out its depth and werent planning on replacing Alves this summer most likely.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Bonucci's transferfee is the highest fee ever paid for a player over 30 years.

Imagine what people would say, if we would buy a 30 year old player for 40-45m. lol.
The meltdown would be epic, that's for sure.
There would be a meltdown for sure. Everybody is obsessed with that resale value.

Nedved was 29 years old when Juventus bought him for 41M euros in 2001. He won the ballon d'or in 2003.

A lot of us tend to focus on age a little too much at times. If a club is highly competitive and has all of their finances in order, sometimes spending big on a 29 or 30 year old with obvious quality is the right thing to do.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He is not as fast as Cuads going forward and he is worthless at defending, which mandatory for a wingback that plays in a four man defense.he adds pretty much nothing we don't already have and he is not improving fast enough to become a worthy starter for a team like Juventus

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)