Leonardo Spinazzola (9 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Just like we were weeping last year when our midfield caused us to exit the CL Rof16 like you predicted. :baus:
We did end up weeping after a humiliating loss in the final tho. I was still right, only off but a few rounds :p

- - - Updated - - -

I have a bad feeling, that we are selling AS instead of Licht or Asa aswell.
That would be a disaster, and the management should be flogged and publicly shamed if that were to actually transpire. Losing Alves, Bonucci, and Sandro in one mercato could have disastrous consequences.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
lol why on earth will we be selling sandro if we get spinazzola? i dont kno how ppl come up with these things

we're chasing serious targets and we require quality players

some on here feel like u only need to buy starting quality players for starting spots...11 quality players and the rest shud b shite

spinazzola would be an able deputy/rotation for sandro as we chase important targets this season

why the fizzuck would we want to play asa at LB and suffer the obvious drop in quality on the left and overal play of the team?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Spinazzola is very young. He has lots of talent and now this move worries me because I don't know why would he want to warm our bench at this point of his career.

I surely don't mind him here. I just hope we're not gonna see Chelsea bid high in the last minutes to land Sandro. If that happens I'll be left speechless.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
lol why on earth will we be selling sandro if we get spinazzola? i dont kno how ppl come up with these things

we're chasing serious targets and we require quality players

some on here feel like u only need to buy starting quality players for starting spots...11 quality players and the rest shud b shite

spinazzola would be an able deputy/rotation for sandro as we chase important targets this season

why the fizzuck would we want to play asa at LB and suffer the obvious drop in quality on the left and overal play of the team?
For the same reason we sold Bonucci half price to our rivals.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Spinazzola is very young. He has lots of talent and now this move worries me because I don't know why would he want to warm our bench at this point of his career.

I surely don't mind him here. I just hope we're not gonna see Chelsea bid high in the last minutes to land Sandro. If that happens I'll be left speechless.
Spazzolino is our 2nd best fullback at the moment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)