Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
“I want to become a coach, and if I manage to do it at the elite level, Juventus is one of the clubs I would like to coach. Juventus is a crucial part of my life.“

Bonucci to @MARCAinENGLISH via: @ilbianconerocom

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
“I want to become a coach, and if I manage to do it at the elite level, Juventus is one of the clubs I would like to coach. Juventus is a crucial part of my life.“

Bonucci to @MARCAinENGLISH via: @ilbianconerocom
*was, until he decided to overstay his welcome and sue the club when told to kindly fuck off.

also, no one should read his interview, it's a complete waste of time. the delusion is really shocking. completely out of touch with reality.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Regardless of what you think of him as a character, we're the only club that has these messy exits. Bonucci, Ronaldo, and Dybala (although he didn't sue in the end) while not being able to get rid of Ramsey is poor management. Sandro is quietly doing a Bonucci too, just getting paid to do light training.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Regardless of what you think of him as a character, we're the only club that has these messy exits. Bonucci, Ronaldo, and Dybala (although he didn't sue in the end) while not being able to get rid of Ramsey is poor management. Sandro is quietly doing a Bonucci too, just getting paid to do light training.
Pogba is getting paid doing nothing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 144)